What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Unban Appeal - dan-smithi - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

dan-smithi

Unban Appeal for dan-smithi 

In-game Name: Dan Smith

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561199113796736

Ban ID: rpuk#5370

Reason given for your ban: Illegal Client

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I'm really not sure why I have been banned, it happened randomly while I was doing a taxi job. I don't own or use any illegal clients. Maybe it's because I'm using windows 11 in beta so it may not recognise it and think its an illegal client? I also use a graphic enhancing mod that I will link after but in the rules it says these are allowed. Video of graphics mod I use - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uri7mfVHv2k&t=214s

Why should we unban you ?: I think you should unban me because I never have and never will use an illegal client to gain an advantage in a server and especially one where I have spent hours grinding to make money. I just recently purchased a fairly expensive car (nearly 200k) that took me hours to make the money doing taxi jobs. I'm not sure if you are able to see how I made the money or how long I've spent but it's been a long time. I love playing on your server as it has such a great community and in general it is way more fun than any others I have played. I hope you can understand that the ban was a mistake and I would greatly appreciate if I could get unbanned. If I need to downgrade windows and remove the graphics mod I will. Thank you.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Well I was doing my taxi jobs then I went and clocked in as a park ranger, got back into my taxi to drop off the npc that was still in. As soon as I got to the drop off I got banned.

Last edited by a moderator:
Forgot to say I may also have used the canary build at some point if that means anything. Quick edit, my ban id has also updated to !!rpuk5370!! recently.

@dan-smithi

Can you try to remember the exact thing you were doing at the minute of your ban. 

The canary issue was a full week before you were banned so that is nothing to do with this. 

@Charles Vane

Hey, I didn't think that would have caused it as I wasn't on it at the time.

I cant 100% remember as it has been a while. I was doing the npc taxi jobs around the city and then I went and clocked in as a park ranger because I wanted to do a couple of hunting jobs. However, before I became a ranger I didn't cancel the npc jobs as I forgot. I cant remember if I started a ranger mission but I'm pretty sure I didn't. I then got back into my taxi and drove towards the taxi place (sorry cant remember the name) and around that area I got a npc taxi job even though I wasn't clocked in as a taxi driver. So I picked them up and drove them towards the drop off at pillbox hospital. I do remember the npc glitching outside the car but eventually he stayed in. I'm not sure if this is a coincidence or not but as soon as I touched or got near the location in the hospital drop off area I got instantly banned. That's all I had done as I hadn't been on long before that.

Hello @dan-smithiYou have been unbanned. This may have been a false flag on our part. Welcome back. 

Unbanned

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back