What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Unban Appeal - Darren Bridges - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dazz

Banned
Unban Appeal for Darren Bridges 

In-game Name: Darren Bridges

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198203510400

Ban ID: rpuk#5367

Reason given for your ban: C2.2 (Exploiting)

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.:
At first I had no idea as to why I was banned other than the label of C2.2 and knowing that was exploiting I spoke to a member of staff to get a clear idea of what action I had performed that would be classed as exploiting. After our chat I learned that I was shooting through a one way wall meaning I could shoot in a direction but could not be shot back at as seen here: https://medal.tv/clips/62010881/d1337m2F5uDF this was the only fight I had taken cover in to my recollection and after watching the clip it had to be this instance

Why should we unban you ?: I believe I should be unbanned as I did not know this was the case as I have seen many clips of people doing similar peaks in the past and have had it done to me too in fights. With this being an issue in GTA as a whole I thought it was just part of the game but I do see how unfair it was and it was not my intention to do it in order to get a upper hand but it did still happen so I do understand why I have been banned. I would also like to state that this is my first offence the only other things that have ever happened to me have been one kick for a name change and I believe one for loitering at Pillbox but in regards to a ban I have never had one or even a warning for that matter but in saying that I do know the severity of exploiting so it is more than understandable that I have found myself in this situation. I apologise for my actions and if I am to be given a second chance I will not break this rule or any other again thank you for your time. I am more than happy to discuss this in TS if need be too.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Further investigation into the roof itself its a known GTA issue.
Ban is stricken from record.

Unbanned.

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back