What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a player - Yacob Barber - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hepps

Lifetime Donator
Lifetime Donator
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Tommy Postman

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: Yacob Barber

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 08/19/21

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 1714

What best describes this incident ?: RDM | Powergaming | Hostages | Execution

Please (in detail) describe the incident: I am reporting the player for the below reasons;

(G1.2) Random Death Match (RDM) - No RP given before effectively killing me
(G1.5) Powergaming - Forced a scenario where no matter the roleplay of me he was always going to win
(G7.1) Hostages - No RP for taking me hostage, yes to the driver but not me. Just took me as luggage and dumped
(G7.3) Executions - Was not realistic or carried out with any RP.

Also was outside of the war rules agreed by the gang leaders;
1. KOS On turfs only - he effectively killed me on sight by dumping me as soon as he got his hands on me, leaving me for dead.
6. Hospitals is a safe zone - Obviously not as the chance of booking me in to hospital was taken away from me and was taken hostage briefly before being dumped.

He may think that I didn't quite RP my injuries very well, I fell from a high rise building therefore I was in and out of consciousness, which looking back I could have RP'd it a little better - although I expect the scenario was ending in the same fashion all the same. I apologise in advance for my choice of words used during the dump, but I knew what was happening to me and due to the fact I had already used my NHS call for help I was left for dead - losing my SMG and 100 SMG ammo.

Considering I hadn't fired a single bullet at them I don't believe it was fair they dumped me just cos they were annoyed that their gang members had been dumped after being downed on our turf - something you would expect if the shoe was on the other foot. I would not be making this report should that have been the case.

We (both gang leads and a couple of others from each side) spoke in TS, Bernie Johnson recorded the conversation. Jakob didn't find anything wrong with his actions, obviously forcing me to make this report.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://youtu.be/1g7DXIrNFvU

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Original rules set by the gang leads
EchDG8f.png

Yacob Barber - The Ballas

Ok, so let's start off with a few things.

You are literally breaking a rule here in the Youtube link you provided. (G2.3) Roleplay Everything - You must remain in character at all times, unless a uniformed Admin authorises you to speak out of character. - You are literally talking to me like everything is fine and not only that, you are hailing abuse at me.

(G1.2) Random Death Match (RDM) - No RP given before effectively killing me - Secondly, you say I RDM'd you. At what point did I shoot/down you for it to be RDM? The only time I saw you was there at Sandy hospital and you were down in the vehicle. I never 'Effectively killed you'. I dumped you as there is valid RP behind it all. Ballas are at War against apostles.

(G1.5) Powergaming - Forced a scenario where no matter the roleplay of me he was always going to win. This isn't Powergaming at all. That was just unlucky of you and Bob to be there and got caught lacking. You might as well say that all hostage taking's are Powergaming as they are clearly going to win. There was no chance that he was going to come out on top against 2 armed Ballas and not even being armed.

(G7.1) Hostages - No RP for taking me hostage, yes to the driver but not me. Just took me as luggage and dumped - As said before, there is an RP reason to dumping you as we are at WAR and you are the ENEMY in this scenario. There was no RP reason to take you to hospital nor do I HAVE to take you as a hostage. 

(G7.3) Executions - Was not realistic or carried out with any RP. -  Granted there could of been better RP involved in the dumping but there was fights going on else where and I had to make a fast decision to go support my gang members. I wanted to get it over and done with so my best thought at the time was to dump you in the vehicle so that you would drown to death. The fact you are down and talking to me like that is beyond me hence why my reply was hostile. It is not against the rules to put your body in water for you to drown.

You mention the Gang War Rules put in place. As we discussed:

1. KOS On turfs only - he effectively killed me on sight by dumping me as soon as he got his hands on me, leaving me for dead. - I didn't 'kill' you as you were already down. Not my issue if you don't have the sufficient help to get back on your feet.

2. Hospitals is a safe zone - Obviously not as the chance of booking me in to hospital was taken away from me and was taken hostage briefly before being dumped. - This war rule has a big grey area as Father and Jambo discussed in the TS after you left. It is most likely going to be altered for reasons like this. But the rule being in place, you were not in a bed/inside the hospital, therefore the rule doesn't come into place. You can do as you said in TS and 'camp hospitals' to abuse this war rule. 

I feel like this is just a revenge report that is trying to get me into as much trouble as possible as you are upset at the outcome. I would also like to add a screenshot of what was sent to a gang member of the Ballas just to truly see how much this report is about him losing his items.

unknown.png

Last edited by a moderator:
@YacobBarbar The rules have been set, one was: Only dump when they attack YOUR turf. We were not at your turf, you lot were at OUR turf. You can keep saying: "We are at war". Yes we are at war but the rules are said yet you still do not follow the rule. You cannot excuse yourself out of that action.

That rule was discussed in the Gang Negotiations TS but as you can see by the final note of the rules set, that was never put in place.

Here is the recording of the no dumping unless attacking a turf - 

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

If you argue against that you could argue against all the rules discussed during the meeting.

I feel like this is just a revenge report that is trying to get me into as much trouble as possible as you are upset at the outcome. I would also like to add a screenshot of what was sent to a gang member of the Ballas just to truly see how much this report is about him losing his items.
We spoke about this prior to the report, and I even gave you the courtesy of detailing what my concerns were with your actions.  We failed to agree and I don't believe you done the right thing for the reasons already stated.  Please don't read past my admission of my choice of words during the dumping - I shouldn't have done it, neither should you have reacted.  We are both at fault of that there, albeit I was the cause of your response but you were also the cause of my initial wording due to your actions outside of the rules.  You have also overlooked the injuries I could have sustained, if you had asked, assessed or tried to make any sort of RP you might have found out or had a /me as a response - I was trying to RP in and out of consciousness, which I was not allowed to do.  Instead, you chose not to interact and just wanted to focus on dumping me quickly. 

If you were found guilty of putting someone in water with the intention to drown; would that be murder or manslaughter?!  Based on your above response "I wanted to get it over and done with so my best thought at the time was to dump you in the vehicle so that you would drown to death." I don't think I need to explain that further.

Had you just left me to bleed out where you found me that would've been a different story, you chose to close down my chances of survival and finish me off quickly, which I believe was a mistake.

I haven't actually 'camped' any hospitals, as unlike you we actually work within the rules and what we would consider fair play.  It was merely a point that I was making that you guys were making it ok to do that by trying to justify and bend the wording in the rules for your favour - Bernie has it recorded if you wanted to upload it?  It's not my fault if your gang lead didn't document or explain it enough for you to understand the dumping rules - maybe you should have checked before rushing into it.

If I feel we have been unable to find a suitable conclusion I am well within my rights to report, nothing to do with being upset. I am however disappointed that, this war aside, there is a distinct lack of respect throughout this server, albeit we are one community doing the one thing we all enjoy doing - RPing and gaming!

@eTron I have given my response and have stated why I did what I did. As said it wasn't good RP from both sides.

You also state if I was found guilty of dumping you by police, then as a gang member, I would of served my time with whatever I was charged with. Simple.

You keep mentioning this dumping rule and I will say again, it never made it to the last notes of the Gang Ware Rules. @Nixonez is saying its the first one on the list. Kos on turfs only. I did not kill you on sight as you were already down. I did not want the hassle of another prisoner of war. This was said on radio whilst on whisper to my gang. 

You say I am 'camping' the hospital when I was clearly there to put a gang member inside the hospital. There was word that an apostle car was heading up to Sandy. Are we just going to leave our recovering gang member for you both to see him and possibly take him once he's up? absolutely not. I feel me and Jambo were justified to be where we were and it was just unlucky of you both to turn up at the wrong time. Like I say, take this rule to your leader and see if the rules can suit it better so this doesn't happen again.  

You mention the lack of respect in the server, I have personally not come across this and don't really know what to say. Maybe speak to admins to see if they can monitor it better, I don't know. 

You also state if I was found guilty of dumping you by police, then as a gang member, I would of served my time with whatever I was charged with. Simple.
You may have not downed me but you definitely killed me off as per your admission above.  You should have left me there to bleed out, you would not have had anything to do with it then.

You keep mentioning this dumping rule and I will say again, it never made it to the last notes of the Gang Ware Rules. @Nixonez is saying its the first one on the list. Kos on turfs only. I did not kill you on sight as you were already down. I did not want the hassle of another prisoner of war. This was said on radio whilst on whisper to my gang.
Listen to the recording, it's not my fault your gang lead did not convey the agreement of dumping of attacking members on turf pushes only.

You say I am 'camping' the hospital when I was clearly there to put a gang member inside the hospital.
Where is the proof you weren't camping at the hospital?

Are we just going to leave our recovering gang member for you both to see him and possibly take him once he's up? absolutely not.
Rule 6 - Hospitals are safe zones.  We would not be able to do anything with your gang member because it would be outside the rules.  We don't try to bend rules, we try to stick to them.

Won't be entertaining this report anymore. I will leave staff to decide what to do as you clearly won't listen.

Something we finally agree on!  We've both had our chance to plead our cases; hopefully staff can help.

Hi guys,

I know staff have a lot going on, is there an update to this report or an expected turnaround time?

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

let us start of by saying sorry for the huge delay,

Now the first thing I am going to say is that the rules created by the gangs in case of war are not server rules and therefore won't be enforced by the staff team.
the above is to be resolved by the gang leaders in question however, do notice that these "rules" are being discarded more often.
this does not improve the quality of roleplay that is being provided.
now for the video provided:

@eTron
Within this video I have seen you break some server rules yourself these rules are the following:
(G4.4) When you are revived/downed:
Please be mindful that you are heavily injured and should act accordingly, you were downed and have lost the fight, you will not recover instantly.
(G2.3) Roleplay Everything - You must remain in character at all times, unless a uniformed Admin authorizes you to speak out of character.

These rules were broken when you started discussing how long you had to wait before being able to return to the hostile situation using in-game voice chat.
you in no way sounded injured at all.

as for @YacobBarbar
(G7.3) Executions - Executing another player must be realistic and be carried out with high-quality roleplay. Example: To cut someone's throat you must have a bladed weapon.

you broke this server rule when you decided to dump @eTronwithout providing him with any roleplay what so ever especially after your partner in crime already told him he would be allowed to go into hospital.

@eTron :
seeing that you haven't received any prior warnings within the last 6 months for this reason you will be receiving a warning for: G4.4 and G2.3 further breaches of these server rules and will result in a ban following fair ban.

@YacobBarbar:
seeing that you received a warning for quality of roleplay a little less than a month ago you will receive a ban under G7.3.
this will be a 48-hour ban following fair ban system

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back