What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a player - 577 750 714 748 381 238 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

JamesBriscoe

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: James Mckay

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 577 750 714 748 381 238

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 08/20/21

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 3

What best describes this incident ?: NVL, failRP

Please (in detail) describe the incident: i was in prison and it's late so me and my friend wanted to do a good RP scenario for the police officers so he grabbed a hostage in the city and drove up and jumped in prison, we alerted the police that we had a hostage via phone and when they came we made it clear (as heard in the video) that we will kill the hostage if they try and do anything, they agreed and we showed them the hostage was fine for now, (I know I accidentally said life in prison but i then said 200 months and an officer spoke to me about saying it because i didn't know life was an actual thing, my bad) then we made our terms that we wanted a car, the hostage wouldn't come with us and they can chase us after we get in the vehicle and go (free passage) next thing we know a police officer (idk the id so i just added all of them there lol) must have done some scuffed shit to shoot my friend in the head without even coming in the cafeteria, next thing we know were being swarmed by officers, i got tazed and after i stopped being shocked i got up and clear as day sliced the officers jugular (as seen in the video) then i get shot and another officer proceeds to say i only stabbed him in the vest and performs road side cpr on him (what?) i don't think that was fun RP at all. They didn't value the hostages life after i made it clear that i would stab him if they tried anything then decided to do road cpr on an officer that's had his jugular vein cut open, where's the fun RP in that? The exact date and time was 2021.08.20 - 02:56.07.10 (just a side note this has happened multiple times and twice today, every time i grab a hostage for leverage for the police to get him back and start a chase they always just instantly shoot no matter what i say (personally would say this is NVL, FailRP and powergaming, Powergaming since they basically put us in a position where they would win no matter what) I haven't got into a ts with any of them to resolve it because last time i went in there to resolve an issue i just got insulted so.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aCBw-_35dIY&ab_channel=SoraGremory

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

@JamesBriscoeI was one of the officers present in that situation, it was agreed on the radio that we would attempt to talk you down but while your friend was holding a knife up to the hostages back of his head officers on scene came to a conclusion that a critical shot would be taken against your friend and then the rest of the officers would storm inside and detain yourself while you was confused, Now regarding the door that was me at the rear door and it was in fact open for myself as you can see here:

690v65m.gif

now regarding the officers giving roadside cpr to that officer they have been/will be spoken to as that is really piss poor roleplay. and from my understanding the officer that was negotiating with you felt that you was going to kill the hostage hence why I took the shot we did really want this to end a different way but unfortunately that situation was a shit show and I hold my hands up to that.

Last edited by a moderator:
@JamesBriscoeI was one of the officers present in that situation, it was agreed on the radio that we would attempt to talk you down but while your friend was holding a knife up to the hostages back of his head officers on scene came to a conclusion that a critical shot would be taken against your friend and then the rest of the officers would storm inside and detain yourself while you was confused, Now regarding the door that was me at the rear door and it was in fact open for myself as you can see here:

now regarding the officers giving roadside cpr to that officer they have been/will be spoken to as that is really piss poor roleplay. and from my understanding the officer that was negotiating with you felt that you was going to kill the hostage hence why I took the shot we did really want this to end a different way but unfortunately that situation was a shit show and I hold my hands up to that.
Ah okay the door was just not open in my eyes but realistically look how close we were to the hostage, you took the shot on my friend, killed him and look how long it took for you / other officers to do something about me, In a hostage situation you are meant to feel like we are going to kill them that's why you should value the hostages life otherwise hostage taking for robberies would be completely pointless, my friend made a fair demand and all we wanted was free passage, just feels like no officer cared about the hostage at all and it's pretty annoying since I've been shot down 4 times already (twice today) with a hostage while making demands. 

Honestly if you want to come to teamspeak and speak about it I am more than happy to have a civil conversation regarding the situation and why it was dealt with like that and how it could of been dealt with differently

Apologise for the long wait on this report. The staff team needed a considerable amount of time to deliberate on the matter and was discussed thoroughly at a staff meeting held today. 

The rule "(G2.4) Value of Life - At all times you are to value your life, if you are clearly outnumbered or at an obvious disadvantage you should comply with demands." is very specific with its wording. A player must only value their own life at any given time, not the lives of others, however, we are not blind to the fact that this type of action taken by the police shuts down all potential for roleplay to continue when its more than capable of doing so. We also recognise that in this instance, the officers in question had no grounds to do what they did. None of them used their use of force training correctly and preformed a "Critical Shot" on someone whom they had no right or training to do so and should of known or have been trained better as none of them were firearms officers who's job it would of been to have been on the offensive and theirs to be on the defensive. 

As a staff team we will be looking to educate the police from the very top structure all the way to the lower ranks through the means of their command team and their weekly meetings to ensure these issues are stomped out and don't arise again to create such a situation. As a result Jack Willows you will be receiving an official warning on your record under (G5.2) (C1.7). As a police officer you are expected to value the lives of those you interact with and doing things that would otherwise put their lives in danger would not be doing so. We will also be looking to be pressing for an internal investigation into the incident from police command. 

Jake Woods will be receiving a warning point for (G2.3) due to breaking character when shot directly in the head and not acting out his injuries.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back