What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Loading screen bug?

Status
Not open for further replies.

2K-Ollie

Hi,

Ever since the new loading screen update I have either crashed or its frozen on the loading screen, this doesn't happen all the time, just happened 3 times since the update. Im wondering is this client side or are other people experiencing this? This can be very frustrating as you do not get priority when this happens.

Link to some evidence: 

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Can you see if anything is printed in the F8 menu when it does this?

Will keep open to see if anyone else has had an issue. You say it happened 3 times, is this 3 out of 5 times, 20 times etc? 

The loading screen has frozen on me recently but I've found it usually happens when I'm using my 2nd monitor whilst it's loading. If I just leave it to load then it's fine and I thought my issue was due to my pc. Could still be. 

Can you see if anything is printed in the F8 menu when it does this?

Will keep open to see if anyone else has had an issue. You say it happened 3 times, is this 3 out of 5 times, 20 times etc? 
Im pretty sure I cant open F8 when it heppens but I will try for next time. In regards to frequency it has happened 3 times since the bit fuel update so maybe 3 out of 10 times? It also has only happened at the 8pm storm, wether that has anything to do with it I dont know.

The loading screen has frozen on me recently but I've found it usually happens when I'm using my 2nd monitor whilst it's loading. If I just leave it to load then it's fine and I thought my issue was due to my pc. Could still be. 
Ah I do use a second monitor, I will stay on my primary monitor to see if that helps.

Last edited by a moderator:
@2K-Ollie the loading screen is something that everyone goes through and aside from you and perhaps a very small number of others, it works without issue.

I will reject his as I don't see there is a bug, although if you do have the issue again and get any new information please feel free to DM me and I can look at what you have and go from there.

Sorry, either we've been unable to reproduce this bug with enough detail, or its not been considered a bug.
Nevertheless, we appreciate your efforts, please do not be discouraged in submitting new bug reports going forward.​

200.gif

Thread locked & moved to Rejected

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back