What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Compensation Request - Cal Wain - GTA RP (Dev Lead)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cal

Compensation Request

In-game Name: Cal Wain

Game: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198353297488

The date when this happened: 07/30/21

Please provide full detail and evidence: I am only reporting this now as I have been on holiday and not able to make a request until now. I was told a few weeks ago that there was a few issues with storage in peoples housing regarding items in storage disappearing. I have come onto the server for the first time today and found out I was affected by this and have lost weapons and ammunition.

Link to any evidence:

https://i.gyazo.com/1d9c63c19e65658542bdd87838bcaed1.png

Lost items and total value of compensation: All weapons and ammunition apart from the standard pistol that seems to have stayed in my house storage.

Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Thank you for your submission

Our staff team will get back to you in this topic ASAP! In the meantime please ensure the details you have submitted above are correct.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is still being looked into @Recon9will update in due course to confirm or deny this request. 

Thankyou for your patience.

(There is no time frame for this currently)

Last edited by a moderator:
@Cal WainJust to confirm, while you were away, no one had keys to your house. I don't think keys existed, but want to confirm.

Also, just to avoid any confusion, can you just confirm exactly what items from your screenshot you were missing so the compensation is correct.

Hello, yes I can confirm no one had or has keys to my house. The items that were missing were:
- .50 cal pistol
- Marabunta engraved pistol
- Mini SMG
- Micro SMG
- All ammunition

Okay @Cal Wainyou can now collect these items from City Hall. Apologies for the delay in getting this resolved.

PLEASE ensure you do not carry any of the same type of weapons you are being compensated for when you retrieve these items, as you will end up losing items as a result. You will not be reimbursed if you make this error.

Compensated;

• 1x .50 Pistol
  • 1x Marabunta Engraved Pistol
  • 1x Mini SMG
  • 1x Micro SMG
  • 60x SMG Ammo
  • 65x Pistol Ammo

Now that you’ve been compensated for what you’ve lost, it might be an idea to join our Steam Group and Discord to get more involved with the community!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back