What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Report a player - 284 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cass-LS

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: John Cassius

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 284

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 08/22/21

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 12

What best describes this incident ?: RVDM

Please (in detail) describe the incident: Video speaks for itself. I tried to evade and move out the way. He purposely came onto the wrong side of the road to run me over for no reason.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://youtu.be/hvwIniRPLt4

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Hello there and thank you for submitting a player report.

Would you be able to provide me with a longer video before and after the incident occurs please?

As stated on our WiKi: 

FiveM requiremens:

• At least one form of physical proof (i.e a video or screenshot) so we can make the best judgement possible.
  • 3-5 minutes of footage before the initial rule break occurs. The only exception to this is blatant rulebreaks.
  • Session ID of player's being reported. (more information about obtaining a session id can be found here)

Hi I can do but it’s going to be next week now as i am currently away on holiday until Wednesday.

All that happened before the guy running me over is me running around looking for a car, then running up the side of the road as you can see. After he ran me over at the part you see the car pull up he came over trying to pick me up and I was asking him to come TS via ooc to which he didn’t seem interested just said he “didn’t see me” in ooc and that was all he had to say which is a load of rubbish considering the state of the driving on display veered from the side he was on straight to were I was running. And the fact he wasn’t willing to entertain going to TS means he clearly wasn’t arsed about his actions.

I also died and lost all the items on me as a result (I understand any items lost I can request in comp request). 

But yes as stated I’m currently away so will have to wait until Wednesday at the earliest until i am able to get access to any videos I may have. And I’m happy to put anything I have up, Thanks. 

Hello there and thank you for your reply.

That's fine and thank you for informing me, I will keep this player report on-hold until you are back and able to provide what I have stated above.

Thank you.

Hi. Unfortunately the PC was already cleaned of all the recording files, caches etc before I went away so I didn't forget to do it. That being said I don't have anymore footage now. Sorry about that! 

Hello there and thank you for getting back to me.

Unfortunately with that being the case, I am unable to process this report due to the evidence requirements not being met.

Declined

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back