What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a player - 705 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

xRy4nCx

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Jacqueline McCafferty

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 705

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 08/24/21

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 2

What best describes this incident ?: (C1.2) Discrimination, (G2.4) Value of Life, (G4.4) Acting Injured, (G1.2) RDM

Please (in detail) describe the incident: I went to the apostles turf with someone I had just met and was chilling for a while and when I go to jump into a local car to move on I get hit by a musket shot so I try to run to cover and then 705 put the gun away I ran over and was wondering why he did it, He insisted it was a joke and was laughing about it. I then start to leave and his friend says "shoot him again" or something along those lines but he didn't. I then leave the situation. I asked a friend for some backup and we spot him later on at the hospital carrying his friend seen in the first video. My friend asks him to stop running with his friend and to put him down and get his hands up. he fails to comply whilst having a gun pointed at him. My friend then shoots him in the head and downs him, not long after police come along and he is shouting on the floor "help help help arrest him he just shot me" but sounded completely fine. after the cops don't help him you can see he starts to get frustrated calling the police r*****s.

Second clip: https://youtu.be/5KY7E7Xp_CU

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://youtu.be/Z2k-5AEp8pg

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

We sorted the first issue in Roleplay when I met you guys in sandy I apologised for what I did. I didnt apologise for the second instance where I said the slur which I will apologise for it now as I did it out of pure anger and I shouldn't have taken it into the city but I decided to keep hold of my push to talk key, I should have just kept it to myself to be honest and I apologise for that and if it had offended you.

Are you just not going explain the previous encounter when i got onto your bike and you said ill take you hostage instead and someone behind you with a knife and you just kept running away when i told you to put your hands up ?

Are you just not going explain the previous encounter when i got onto your bike and you said ill take you hostage instead and someone behind you with a knife and you just kept running away when i told you to put your hands up ?
No because it wasn't anything to do with this situation, he did not initiate RP before he started shooting me.

We sorted the first issue in Roleplay when I met you guys in sandy I apologised for what I did. I didnt apologise for the second instance where I said the slur which I will apologise for it now as I did it out of pure anger and I shouldn't have taken it into the city but I decided to keep hold of my push to talk key, I should have just kept it to myself to be honest and I apologise for that and if it had offended you.
You can't apologize in-game for rule breaks as this would be classed as breaking character. As for the second instance yes it did offend me, I have another report up right now against someone for saying the exact same thing.

No because it wasn't anything to do with this situation, he did not initiate RP before he started shooting me.

You can't apologize in-game for rule breaks as this would be classed as breaking character. As for the second instance yes it did offend me, I have another report up right now against someone for saying the exact same thing.
The thing is though we didnt mention anything about RDM or anything to do with breaking character when we were having a talk all that was said was you're not allowed to be going around randomly shooting people, whether it be a musket or not, as I said before "It's a beanbag launcher" that still doesn't make it acceptable but in the moment I thought it would be taken as a joke and not that serious as I knew the musket wouldn't hurt you badly and that's why you can see I was laughing when you came up to me again but as I have said before, I said to you in character that I was sorry for randomly shooting you in the shoulder with a musket and that I thought you would have taken it as a joke. One last thing you never once asked for me to join TeamSpeak to have a talk about it like you did with the other person you have reported where I would have apologised further but its too late now.

Player already banned for being a skiddie apparently. 

Video is to short to show what was going on prior to the RDM. 3-5 minutes long.
There could have been a longer interaction that we don't see.

But will add the discrimination ontop of the not acting injured.
Thank you for the report.

Report Accepted.

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back