What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a player - Bosh (Aztecas) - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ghost

Lifetime Donator
Lifetime Donator
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Ghost Woods

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: Bosh (Aztecas)

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 08/25/21

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 18

What best describes this incident ?: Rule Break of (G2.4), (G2.3) & (G4.4)

Please (in detail) describe the incident: Within in the video we was hunting Aztecas down due to beef between the 2 gangs and we was able to identity that bosh was at the impound yard, then his car got rammed by someone which resulted in his car being broken down so he had to repair which gave us the perfect opportunity for us to grab him, we surrounded him with a total of 5 of us and guns pointed straight to his head, as soon as we was within the proximity of speech we told him to "Keep your hands up I have a gun to your head" he then proceed to put his hands up when my passenger got out of the car to ziptie him he proceeded to radio in that the triads have got him, even with the fact that we have several guns pointed to him, he still radioed in which resulted in us shooting him. Once he was shot in the head he then proceeded to talk and mentioned that "Yeah Candice did that last time as well , Good Job" I believe that this is breaking Roleplay due to the fact that he is not acting out his injury's when he has been shot in the head.

I personal believe that this report on Bosh is for him breaking the (G2.4) rule of Value of Life, (G2.3) Roleplay Everything and (G4.4) that you are heavily injured and should act accordingly.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://i.imgur.com/YdnYty7.mp4

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Fucking joke, no point being in a gang on this server all it ends up in is reports, candice does exactly the same thing at Galaxy. We let things go because were not out to get people banned. Leave the area yet you lot just fucking nitpick no matter what to get people banned. Seriously Grow up. Fucking Snowflakes recently 

Had a fight at Hosptial had candice and Harvey calling out when downed. We let it slide because were not petty and want to kill the server. But noooo as soon as a situation doesnt go your way you report people. Staff may aswell just hurry up with this report, if they want to talk to me ill speak to them in Teamspeak. Not replying anymore to this joke of a report 

Last edited by a moderator:
The incident at the hospital was totally on you, Harvey was still alive you killed 2 others in the jeep, Harvey was the one driving and he managed to get away which is why coms where given out, and to add to this I reported cause you clearly broke the rules no point in having rules if you aren't gonna play by them. and I don't want to kill the server, you do, the more you act the way you are the more the server is becoming like GTA online.
add more to this The only person reporting you is me and I only have reported 3 people now in my entire time on the server. if you feel the report is a joke fine by me you think that but you broke the rules that are set out for all of us to obey and also you have a big name on the server you own a dealership you should be setting the example for the rest but you instead broke the rules.
I will let staff deal with this I have gave my own opinion on the matter and you have too so lets see what happens.

Reports a joke all im gonna say, no RP given at all to me. Just straight hands up after being VDMed, didnt tell me not to use the radio. Didnt have to shoot me, you know this is an RP community. If you guys had any brainpower you would have turned it into an RP scenario. Also may i ask why i had anconvoy of 4 cars and as soon as i put in OOC that you lot sounded awfully quiet because you was talking in discord especially Ju Long, all of a sudden you lot start talking. You know theres radios ingame for a reason so…. Like i said reports a joke. On an RP server and you had no intentions to RP. Just shot me and intended to dump me. For a whitelisted gang its shit. Constantly going round out of colours, i knew straight away that you wanted my non existent weapon and then to kill me so i gave as much info as i could before the inevitable happened. All triads has been for the past week is minimal rp and shooting. Just like yesterday at impound that turned into a 3 hour fight with triads and then police. Rocked up, again hands up and then a gunfight breaks out. AGAIN not in the colours that you guys are supposed to be wearing. People who werent involved were shot because they were wearing black. 

I was also part of this incident 

Firstly bosh... We was all blacked out and you say "triads" got me when you know fuck all at this point what even is the point in trying to rp with you .. All while guns to your head why should we even entertain letting u live it's clear u ain't here to rp..if u was u coulda gone with it and who knows how it woulda or coulda gone . U lot need to disassociate with ur charectors and grow the fuck up like... That or go play the sims or some shit.  

You bait shit on twitter for a reaction and cry like a bitch everytime u lose or it don't go how you Want it.  

Not sure if you know mate but u failed to value ur life I think it's pretty obvious even for you bosh to know not to touch ur radio while guns at ur head it's also not on you to decide how u want to rp... When your clearly outnumbered and have guns to your head... What did u want us to do bosh mate come up to u an give u a cuddle. lmao like I say all u do is bait and provoke shit but cant take losing lad...   You ask for more rp and with in 5 seconds of the interaction you broke rules an charector.... 

Okay I just want to clear some of the air hear okay,
1, No one was in a discord call communicating we are all on radio doubled crewed up so the driver can concentrate while the passenger gives coms over the radio, all this shit about a magic radio is BS cause it's not the first time you guys have mentioned it to us and I let it go the last time but it's constant, and if you are accusing us of the "magic radio" where is the proof.

2, we wanted to have a RP scenario with you when we kidnapped you but you was the one that choose the easy way out, you assumed we wanted your weapon we actually wanted to have some fun with you but you choose to radio in so you choose what would happened to you.

3, there are no gang war rules setout, no rule on the server stating that we have to be in colors, Aztecas and triads have not set any gang war rules so we do not need to be in Color for any of what we did yesterday.

4, you can see from the clip provided that we are infact using the radio, you see me use my radio to let everyone know what you did, you see it with your own eyes so please if you are going to accuse me or anyone of using a "Magic Radio" as you guys have said before in game, please before you make them accusations have the proof to back them.

5,  to answer your question about the cars following you, I pulled up next to you in lesion square car park and seen that you have your mask on and we radioed in what you was wearing we then was able to identify it was you so we tailed you from lesion square to the impound where someone that went past us wiped your car out and kept driving which is when we choose the perfect opportunity for us to grab you.

I was also part of this incident 

Firstly bosh... We was all blacked out and you say "triads" got me when you know fuck all at this point what even is the point in trying to rp with you .. All while guns to your head why should we even entertain letting u live it's clear u ain't here to rp..if u was u coulda gone with it and who knows how it woulda or coulda gone . U lot need to disassociate with ur charectors and grow the fuck up like... That or go play the sims or some shit.  

You bait shit on twitter for a reaction and cry like a bitch everytime u lose or it don't go how you Want it.  

Not sure if you know mate but u failed to value ur life I think it's pretty obvious even for you bosh to know not to touch ur radio while guns at ur head it's also not on you to decide how u want to rp... When your clearly outnumbered and have guns to your head... What did u want us to do bosh mate come up to u an give u a cuddle. lmao like I say all u do is bait and provoke shit but cant take losing lad...   You ask for more rp and with in 5 seconds of the interaction you broke rules an charector.... 
Sorry who are you? Never even knew you were there. Unless your directly involved please stfu. disassociate from our character? Who tf do you think your talking to. There was no roleplay from any of you lot at the time. 

You ABUSED the fact that someone VDMed me to try and take me hostage. I dont bait shit on twitter i state facts. Oh i know it was triads from when Ghost opened his mouth. I know that voice especially from when he was baiting in Legion square and when the situation happened a few weeks/month or so ago. 

So please... Leave this report and dont bother responding unless it has some relevance. Thanks, hope you get smoked ingame. And start wearing Colours

Okay I just want to clear some of the air hear okay,
1, No one was in a discord call communicating we are all on radio doubled crewed up so the driver can concentrate while the passenger gives coms over the radio, all this shit about a magic radio is BS cause it's not the first time you guys have mentioned it to us and I let it go the last time but it's constant, and if you are accusing us of the "magic radio" where is the proof.
  I was sat in the car with Ju-Long with a terrible Voice changer. Hes the leader of the Triads, surely you dont think that he would be talking and giving some sort of orders over the radio. It was amazing that everyone was silent and then as SOON as i put in OOC that you lot werent talking then you start talking on radios and ingame to eachother.

2, we wanted to have a RP scenario with you when we kidnapped you but you was the one that choose the easy way out, you assumed we wanted your weapon we actually wanted to have some fun with you but you choose to radio in so you choose what would happened to you.
Sorry mate but all ive seen in RP from the triads recently is fuckall RP, Blacked out cars and breaking rules which we dont report on because we arent 4.

3, there are no gang war rules setout, no rule on the server stating that we have to be in colors, Aztecas and triads have not set any gang war rules so we do not need to be in Color for any of what we did yesterday.
So let me repeat this because you guys CLEARLY dont understand what it should be when your in a whitelisted gang. You are GIVEN a colour to wear. You guys are expected to be held to a higher RP standard because you represent one of the Whitelisted gangs on the server. You have chosen to be part of a RED gang. so start wearing the colours so that we know we are dealing with a Turf gang. You see the lost out of colours but they wear stuff that ONLY the lost wear. You never see any other gangs out of colours. It has honestly caused RDM because you chose to wear BLACK another colour of a Turf gang "Hustlers"

4, you can see from the clip provided that we are infact using the radio, you see me use my radio to let everyone know what you did, you see it with your own eyes so please if you are going to accuse me or anyone of using a "Magic Radio" as you guys have said before in game, please before you make them accusations have the proof to back them.

Use your eyes and read that i said in the convoy thank you 

5,  to answer your question about the cars following you, I pulled up next to you in lesion square car park and seen that you have your mask on and we radioed in what you was wearing we then was able to identify it was you so we tailed you from lesion square to the impound where someone that went past us wiped your car out and kept driving which is when we choose the perfect opportunity for us to grab you.
So your admitting that you took advantage of RVDM to try and get me which is a rulebreak in itself. Surely with the amount of cars and an R34 you would have used your brain and thought "Maybe this is abit shit from his end being as he has just been VDMed" 

Honestly i came to FiveM because i thought it was more RP based, as soon as any wars start all it turns into is a Forum war and its starting to take the piss. Atleast people on Arma try to resolve things before reporting them. Clearly you are just trying to get people off the server, if thats true then please dont bother logging back onto FiveM before you have grown up.

Also being as you say that you have followed me and that you have seen me get VDMed can you please follow the correct format and give a 3 minute video, Coming from a gang that is so Report happy you should know the requirements. 

b92aa719af6733f26a1b0d6eeeb9e5fa.png

Many thanks in advance

Last edited by a moderator:
Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

Right, first of all, @B0shthis is an adult community and throwing a tantrum in reports really isn't the way to do things. If you have grievances in the way something was done prior to this then that is on you to report it, not to try to use it as a defence later on. 

On to the actual report. Are you honestly going to play the card of "well you didn't tell me no to radio" as defence against this? Come on. You have several guns pointed at you and you show 0 concern for your own life. 

breaking rules which we dont report on because we arent 4.
People who report people for breaking rules are not 4. They are people who want to see the rules upheld in this community. 

Your bans are stacking up, take this as a wake up call to improve. 

Report accepted:
B0sh 14734 - G2.4 - 2 day ban

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back