What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Report a player - 105 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Willy The Addict

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Willy

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 105

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 08/25/21

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 12

What best describes this incident ?: RDM

Please (in detail) describe the incident: Stabbed two of there gang members who decided to come randomly attack me around 20 minutes before the situation. Called willy's dad (father Augustus)to come to the action of seeking forgiveness. I approached there gang around twenty minutes after the incident occurred to say sorry and be instantly shot with no rp whatsoever by an irrelevant gang member. I was streaming at the time and my chat told me it was RDM.

Later asked some more friends on there opinions and stated that the man that killed me does this a lot and is very disliked... tbh can see why.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oG_9S2tXlZ8

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Hello Willy, 

As you stated in your report before this situation happened there was an ongoing situation between yourself and the Ballas.
I don't see anything about this attack as random as you even stated yourself that you stabbed 2 of our gang members previously.
You don't mess with a gang and stab two of their members to get let off lightly.
In my head all you're there to do is go after the Ballas with your knife as you'd done previously and I was there to prevent that from happening again.
You even hear in the clip everyone saying it was you that done it so I'd expect nothing less from a gang when you stabbed two of their members. 

You also stated that you tried to resolve this situation before the report went up, which isn't true. Not once was anything said in OOC or Discord trying to resolve anything.

Nothing further to add to this - as I think the actions taken in game were in my opinion justified and all I see in this report is someone making salty remarks about a gang in the city shooting him for his very questionable actions.

Glad I streamed the whole thing. Not only did your gang try to RDM me before so I killed them, you then rdmed me. Clearly haven't learned your lesson considering your just back from a ban surrounding RDM. Link to stream - https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1128966237 

First attempted RDM - 10 mins onwards 

RDM by killa - 42:25 mins onwards

My bad there is 32mins between the stabbing and the shooting. Both attempts to kill me didn't involve any rp whatsoever

(G1.2) Random Death Match (RDM) - Attacking another player without engaging in any form of quality roleplay is considered RDM. (eg. Giving enough time for them to comply with your order. “Put your hands up or I will shoot” and countdowns are not considered quality roleplay, please at least attempt to create an interesting roleplay story before considering violence.)

Hello there.

From what I can see here, there seems to have been even more prior interaction than I originally thought. 
In your stream you can clearly hear one of the girls saying "You remember that guy that killed me, that heroin addict?" I very much hope that she just used her words a little wrong there and attempted to say "tried to kill me", but it obviously shows that they had valid reason to come at you. 

You then ended up stabbing them and got your bill from another ballas member. 
You have a very original character voice, which makes you recognisable. That can be a good thing but also a bad one. In this case, you were recognised as someone that had messed with a gang member previously. These things happen and can get you in trouble anytime. 

In both situations you were, through roleplay, made aware as to why they did what they did. Therefore, there is no need to go down a whole new RP route, if it is already connected to a time when you messed with them. 

Now, that they have gotten revenge on you and you died, that scenario is over and done with for them, and your character does not remember what happened due to the new life rule. 

Long story short, this seems to have been an ongoing scenario and therefore will not be seen as RDM.

Denied.

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back