What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a player - 354 and 260 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Willy The Addict

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Willy

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 354 and 260

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 08/25/21

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 2200

What best describes this incident ?: proper filthy

Please (in detail) describe the incident: Was at a raffle. Died to a glitch due to one of the guys I'm reporting. They then pick me up and pretend to take me to the hospital and instead dump me in the water for no reason whatsoever saying "I took one of there mates hostage yesterday" even though I didn't. I rped the whole time and got nothing back.

This happens too commonly on an RP server. Please sort this out.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U7-ALu-qJKQ

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Heyya Im the guy that carrys you in the car. Can you please show a video of the full situation if you could please.

also i dont belive you made an atempt to resolve the situation with the player before reporting.

Ill write up the rp situation in order to give my side in a little bit as i dont usualy record and dont have this on record.

Appologies if you have felt I broke RP

Hey, so I’m going to have to write up because there is way more to this situation than you’re letting on!

So, this whole scenario started when you arrived down at Auto Exotic for the raffle. Lucien Taylor called out on the radio that he recognised you from the day before when someone tried to take him hostage. So, I and the guys roll up to deal with you.

Auto Exotic was coved in people due to the raffle, so it wasn’t wise to try to just grab you. So, I laid in wait and chatted with the crowd a bit in the hopes that I would get an opportunity to get you!  Thankfully the opportunity presented itself when you got injured somehow with the car. So, to gain your trust, I offered to take you to the hospital. This is also a perfect excuse to cart you off somewhere where we can deal with you. Thankfully Ryan (the other guy in the report) was going on a test drive in someone’s car, so I hopped in, and we went to the hospital. When we arrived at the hospital, I realised that Ryan didn’t know the situation and what was going on, so I updated him over text while sitting outside the hospital.

At this point, we left the hospital and Ryan was fumbling around looking for a place to have a chat with you about the day previous. I was also texting Charlie to see if he wanted to have a chat with you, but he wasn’t bothered so it was time to bring you for your swimming lesson. Though out the whole car journey I continued to talk with you, and I even explained why we were going to do this to you. It didn’t matter to me if you denied the accusations at that point because I had a positive ID from Lucien, and we don’t take attempted hostage-taking lightly.

Though out the situation I was doing my best to RP with you. Granted it wasn’t the best RP scenario I have been in, but it was what I was working with at that time.

Few questions for you!

What rule to you believe I broke in this RP scenario or are you just unhappy with the outcome? as that’s the impression I get from this report.

In the body of your report, you say that you “got nothing back” can you explain what you mean by this? Are you trying to imply I didn’t RP with you?

The rule you had broken was RDM. I didn't take anyone hostage considering I have never purchased zipties and when I get in disputes I usually kill and leave. The RP you had was dreadful. No rp whatsoever before you picked me up other than "ill take you to hospital". I also died to a glitch caused by the guy driving and you both took advantage of that. For a dev, your whole part in the is disgusting to say the least. 

My video explains the scenario quite clearly. 

Not quite sure how I RDMed you when I never hurt you, apart from giving you a little swim.

I disagree that my RP was dreadfull. I always try my best to give the highest quallity rp that I can.

Dev tag doesnt make me a A1 Roleplayer, I can only do my best like everyone else.

And there is no way your video explains the whole scenario because its missing the entire start of the scenario.

This report has very little substance and is mostly comprised of your emotions.

Feel free to comment further if you wish but im going abstain till staff read this report

The start of the video? Okay ill upload it now 🙂

From what you're saying. As long as someone has told me they got taken hostage even if its true or not I can take them and dump them. Makes sense. 

Not quite sure how I RDMed you when I never hurt you, apart from giving you a little swim.
You took me hostage and drowned me. Stop being so obnoxious.

• "The start of the video? Okay ill upload it now"

- Thank you ❤️

• "From what you're saying. As long as someone has told me they got taken hostage even if its true or not I can take them and dump them. Makes sense.  "

- What im saying is that the RP behind you getting dumped was because you where identified by Lucien Taylor as the guy who tried to take him hostage, So as retaliation I dumped you instead of taking you to hospital.

• "You took me hostage and drowned me. Stop being so obnoxious. "

- Sorry but I dont like when people report me and call my part in a RP scenario "disgusting" but im trying to stay as formal as I can, so i appologise

And as for your screenshot of a verdict given by Antollyme

^ this report (to save staff looking for it)

The circumstances of this report are of someone who hit another guy with a hammer and not someone who dumped a guy for trying to take his friend hostage and thus i dont belive it applys here. But im glad you told me to read it carefully as I may of misunder stood it otherwise.

This report is less of what I did wrong and more of what low blows you think you can deliver in order to get this report to rule in your favour.

I think it says more about your character that you have 4 active reports where you are reporting people and 1 active report where you are getting reported.

Please stop trying to sling mud at me, I just wanna RP on the server I develop for.

Waiting for staff ruling 🙂

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Show me where this adds anything 🙂

And still doesn't explain your side. For all I know. You just made up the story and looks like it since nothing happened.

As for the reports I have many more I could upload. I guess just follow rules?

The comment I was highlight stated there must be escalation and quality RP before anything happens. That is universal as seen in the rule - 

(G1.2) Random Death Match (RDM) - Attacking another player without engaging in any form of quality roleplay is considered RDM. (eg. Giving enough time for them to comply with your order. “Put your hands up or I will shoot” and countdowns are not considered quality roleplay, please at least attempt to create an interesting roleplay story before considering violence.) - Mass RDM is a permanent ban.

Good to see you know the rules though 🙂 

Thanks for the start of the video but your still missing a section of our scenario

I mean its pretty obvious theres a gap between your two videos

Hello, as this is a report that includes a member of the dev team, staff leads will be dealing with this report. Please be patient and we will get to it as soon as we can, thank you.

Right, apologies for the delay.

So, myself and the other staff leads have had a look over this report and our findings are thus:

We do not believe that any rule was broken by anyone in this situation. You died as you were on low health and rag-dolled into a car. This is a roleplay game and hurling yourself at large metal objects is likely to hurt. The person jumping on the car may have had an impact on your death but A) they were not involved with the reported party and B) they don't appear to have done this on purpose. 

Now, as for the claims of RDM, you died to the car, which you did yourself. RDM requires the reported party to have taken place in your death without any warning or reason and without any RP. This is simply not the case in this report. I believe you have mistaken them disposing of your body as RDM, which it is not. 

On to the claim that they had no reason to dump your body. The reported players appear to have held a genuine belief that you were involved in a previous issue with them. Now, this may not be true, but just as in real life, mistaken identities do occur. I believe the RP that you were provided with was more than adequate and your claims that no RP was given is clearly not true. 

Dumping bodies is just part of the RP, and as it goes, you weren't dumped all that remote and it is likely NHS would have got to you if you hadn't chosen to bleed out before your timer. 

All in all, this report will be rejected with no further action taken. 

Denied 

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back