What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Unban Appeal - Moses_UNBAN - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moses_UNBAN

Unban Appeal for Moses_UNBAN 

In-game Name: Moses Ali

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198134052455

Ban ID: rpuk5448

Reason given for your ban: C1.2

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I got too aggressive towards an officer arresting me and said some nasty stuff out of anger.

Why should we unban you ?: Because I know it was wrong of me to say and it was said purely out of anger. I would like to apologize to the guys that were there at the time too. And I've taken the time to go over all the rules again to ensure nothing like that happens again. Thanks

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

You've been here for 8 months and during that time you mean to tell me that you've not read the rules fully to know how you're expected to behave?

I haven't been here for 8 months sorry, I've been here for around 2. And yes I should have read the rules more in depth the first time I'll admit. All I can say is sorry, and that it won't happen again. Thanks

Yes you are correct I made a mistake there.  Please quote me the rule you broke and tell me why that rule got you banned

Last edited by a moderator:
(C1.2) - Do not express discriminatory or otherwise offensive views. I completely understand what I said was offensive, and shouldn't have been said at all. I understand why I got banned and I agree with why you did it. It was petty and stupid of me to say something like that. All I can say is I've learnt my lesson, and I hope you can give me another chance. Thanks

I am confident you now understand the standards that are expected of you on the server. Please do not let this happen again.

UNBANNED 

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back