What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Report a player - ID 23, ID 32 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luke

Los Santos NHS
Los Santos NHS
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Luke Pretlove

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: ID 23, ID 32

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 08/28/21

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 08:00am

What best describes this incident ?: Hacking (Aimbot)

Please (in detail) describe the incident: A small group of players posted on tweedle an image of them with one of my friends hostage. Me and the rest of our group decided to hunt them down and find them. We did so, killed them all and they all dissapeared, their car too. We thought they were picked up and taken to hospital, so we went out in pairs to check hospitals and try and find them. Within about 10-15 minutes of that happening, me and my friend Terry Akinson came across them on their way back from Paleto, already up and healthy. Theres no way in that time frame anyone grabbed their Impreza, put them inside of it, took them to Paleto, waited for them to get up, and then made it almost halfway back. We all found this weird, another one of our friends warned us about these guys being dodgy, a gun fight happened after we attempted to disable them and  initiate on them again, and I got instantly killed and I noticed bullets were constantly landing on my head even after I was downed, which I believe is them trying to shoot my friend but having an aimbot still locked to me? (Evidence linked below)

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://medal.tv/clips/63024029/d1337eXWILsm
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay buddy, I'm not gonna speak much because I'm tired of all of you calling me fishy and cheater. first things first heres the link of my side  - https://streamable.com/4bc1za

Also I've been playing FPS games since I was 11 and I use 400dpi before this server mainly play CS:GO and Valorant shooter games my aim just is good man what can I say.

After I was killed, I re-spawned as quick as it allowed me to because the Ballas members drove off after they shot me. Friend did the same spawned in the city and quickly got the Subara Impreza to drive to Paleto to pick me up. As soon as he picked me up he gave me some gear he picked up on the way (pistol, ammo and bandage in case) and we made our way to the city. We weren't taken to Paleto Hospital like you said in your post, hence I was back up quickly on my feet because I had spawned at Paleto. That's when we noticed a car was following us, ramming us and seemingly threatening our lives. We did what the best thing was in the situation, shoot at the car and as you can see in the video I killed the person in the car, I am not sure why shots kept hitting your head as seen in the video, you can see from my perspective after I killed you I didn't fire any more shots, whether it was network lag, or some other cause I am not sure but I can guarantee you if I was using aimbot I would not be recording it. 

Also remember we both pulled guns around same time if you watch both of these clips. I deny all allegations.

again the link - -- - - -- https://streamable.com/4bc1za  

After I was killed, I re-spawned as quick as it allowed me to because the Ballas members drove off after they shot me. Friend did the same spawned in the city and quickly got the Subara Impreza to drive to Paleto to pick me up
Around 2 minutes after you were and your friends were downed, your bodies had dissapeared. On top of this, A) Your buddy should not have remembered the location of the Impreza if he really fully respawned and B) The fact you got it repaired, went to a house or where ever for supplies and then did a good 3/4 of the maps outer highway including a stop in Paleto to pick you up and hand you stuff, in roughly 10-15 minutes is literally impossible. The Impreza is not that fast, raced against them many times and driven them myself.

That's when we noticed a car was following us, ramming us and seemingly threatening our lives. We did what the best thing was in the situation, shoot at the car and as you can see in the video I killed the person in the car

again the link - -- - - -- https://streamable.com/4bc1za  
The video you sent me is not of the perspective of the guy who downed me, the white cross is when you are looking at a character who has just been killed by another, or an assist, I'd love to see the other more relevant perspective, unless conveniently, he never got it recorded.

whether it was network lag, or some other cause I am not sure but I can guarantee you if I was using aimbot I would not be recording it. 
In almost 5 months of playing the server, I have never experienced 'network lag' like this before, even when the server has had shocking connection and desync issues, and even then I highly doubt network lag would cause a further 4-5 bullets to be shot at my head perfectly. Aimbots dont neccesarily have an overlay so can be hidden from recording software, and judging from the clip shown, your friend is more likely to be the user of the aimbot from what I can see.

Something else thats interesting from this clip and another couple that I have seen from my friends perspectives from our run ins today, is your friends gun doesnt shoot tracers, which again is something I've never seen personally in my time within the server.

Hello there and thank you for submitting a player report.

Both individuals in question in this report have already been permanently banned from our server.

Alternative Action Taken
The person that is being reported has already been permanently banned from our server, I will be adding this report to their record.
Thank you for this report but we will not need to pursue this matter further.

Your report has been dealt with, but perhaps not in the way you originally envisaged.

Whether this is beneficial or disadvantageous to you will depend entirely on the situation, and staff will have taken the most-appropriate action in the circumstances.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back