What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Unban Appeal - Jimmy Barret - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jimmy Barret

Unban Appeal for Jimmy Barret 

In-game Name: Jimmy Barret

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198837821312

Ban ID: !!rpuk5465!!

Reason given for your ban: C2.3

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: apparentley combat logged when i never my game crashed during a rp scene and im getting alot of blame for this people that i rp with can vouch for me, this is really annoying because i play this server because it relaxes me keeps me healthy, i have bad anxiety so this really is my little get away from reality, makes me belive i can be someone .

Why should we unban you ?: Because i've done nothing wrong, come back of a 1 day ban for all this of sommet i haven't done .Also because it relaxes me keeps me healthy, i have bad anxiety so this really is my little get away from reality, makes me believe i can be someone .

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Jimmy for someone who proclaims that this server calms them, you seem to make a lot of hassle for yourself. There are extensive logs of you misusing the discord ticket system, you've been banned twice now and have been issues multiple name changes due to your inability to follow the rules. Why is this? 

Something to pick out of your appeal is that you state your game crashed however, we log if a players game crashes. This entire ordeal is interesting as if your game had of in fact crashed, surely you would have stated so to the player you so kindly scammed the car from over the discord PMs you had with them, instead of blocking them? So you're not telling us the truth. Now would be a good time to fess up.

it did crash i can assure you and i blocked him when i got back into the server cause i didn't want back lash of him i did try find him when i logged back on but he wasn't at city hall anymore. but i mean i would love another chance but if not then i understand i have learnt from my mistakes..

Your story doesnt add up. You block the guy because you dont want to deal with the backlash of you logging out on him but you try to find him so you can deal with the backlash of you logging out on him? I can assure you, you are not the first person to state your game crashed when it didnt. We log all entering and exiting on the server as your game informs the server that you crashed upon leaving, which your client did not.

Again, telling the truth is the best play here.

it crashed what do you want me to say

your logs must be buggin but my game crashed don't see a reason why i would lie

Okay Jimmy we'll use this situation as a final chance. The car in question has been returned back to its original owner. 

It is your responsibility to ensure all parties involved are informed if your game has crashed. If you cant get in contact with said parties, you're obligated to report the situation to staff and make arrangements to continue the roleplay situation. If this doesnt happen in the future and you find yourself in another situation where your game crashed as such, you wont be given a second chance.

APPROVED 

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back