What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Unban Appeal - boris141 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

boris141

Unban Appeal for boris141 

In-game Name: rhys foster

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198880783041

Ban ID: !!rpuk5471!!

Reason given for your ban: C2.2

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I know why i was banned because i got out a police car when they had child locks on and jumped out the car 2 or more time while we was a the prison gates

Why should we unban you ?: I believe that you should unban me since I had no idea that getting out of a police car when it was stopped and parked  could get me permabanned or banned at all. I did not want to cause any trouble between myself and the police officer, and I would like to  apologise for what I did.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

I find it hard to believe that you thought your actions would not land you in any sort of trouble. The utter inconvenience you cause to those police officers would be frustrating enough for them to potentially disrupt their want to play on the server. If the roles were reversed would you not see how what you did could be abusing game mechanics to essentially troll those partaking in roleplay and would common sense not dictate that you don't try and exploit game functions to do so?

Please quote me the rule you broke and tell me why that rule got you banned. 

@Antollyme  Exploiting - Using or attempting to use any exploits in any of our community game servers such as but not limited to duplication of items or money, transferring/processing items through walls and windows or bypassing intended animations. Punishment is a permanent ban without appeal. If you discover an exploit that nobody else knows about, please reveal it to a staff member privately in order to ensure that it does not get abused in the future. This is the quote of the rule i broke and this rule got me banned for expolting the use of the lock system by jumping out a police while handcuffed and the police car has back child locks to keep me in the car while it unlocked i am very sorry for what i did and please  give me a second chance because i really like this server and i have put a bit of effort in this server 

I am confident you now understand the standards that are expected of you on the server. Please do not let this happen again.

UNBANNED 

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back