What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Interacting with the "Access Disability Card Application" at Pillbox Freezes you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

AliCatGamer

Found an interaction called "Access Disability Card Application" at Pillbox Hospital Ground level and when I tried to interact with it my game froze. I couldn't move or press any buttons. I tried to press F8 to reset UI but it would not work. Escape didn't work either and I had to Alt F4 to exit the game and log back in again. 

218_20210829005610_1.png

Hey @AliCatGamer. Fix already in the works and should be on the server soon. This behaviour will be sorted as part of it.

Thanks for reporting regardless, always helpful!

Thanks for the report.

As Hugh has explained, this has been what's keeping him up with sleepless nights for a while now as the cause for it is linked to the problem with a similar UI at city hall. That issue was managed on #29 on our bug board and is waiting to be pushed to the server soon.

Excellent news! This has now been fixed by the development team and will be released in a future server update.
Thanks for doing your bit to help us keep the servers bug free!​

200.gif

Locked & Moved to Solved

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back