What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

GTA RP - Leather

MickyM

Banned
Now that there a few less legal jobs in the city that pay well, I started to do some hunting and have maxed out my hunting level. I thought maybe with the leather from animals, you could only sell when you reached max level which wasn't the case. Just wondering, what is the point in leather? you cant use it for anything, and you cant sell it. Think it would be good if you could maybe sell the leather to clothing stores or something at the very least, instead of it just being a useless item when hunting. Or am I missing something, can you do anything with it? 

Now that there a few less legal jobs in the city that pay well, I started to do some hunting and have maxed out my hunting level. I thought maybe with the leather from animals, you could only sell when you reached max level which wasn't the case. Just wondering, what is the point in leather? you cant use it for anything, and you cant sell it. Think it would be good if you could maybe sell the leather to clothing stores or something at the very least, instead of it just being a useless item when hunting. Or am I missing something, can you do anything with it? 
I can remember people were selling leather, so it maybe just a case of you haven't yet found out where to sell it. It would be a good suggestion to sell them to clothing shops but you're better posting a suggestion here - https://www.roleplay.co.uk/forum/593-gtarp/

Don’t get yourself banned when your hunting 😉

Don’t get yourself banned when your hunting 😉
@Dinzzy_K
200.gif

Back