What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Unban Appeal - Liam Black - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Liam Black

Unban Appeal for Liam Black 

In-game Name: Liam Black

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198126515579

Ban ID: George Harris

Reason given for your ban: c2.2

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: i was banned almost half a year ago for lying, trying to be a smart ass by duplicating a singular item through a roll back that happened.

Why should we unban you ?: I would like to be unbanned as it has been half a year and i matured enough to not be a complete idiot and try to act clever to staff members, what I did was very immature to the point of just looking back at my appeal and thinking what was i doing. My friends are still playing this server to this day and wanted me to come back and join the roleplaying scene and fun. As this is one of the only good servers i personally have ever played it is a very enjoyable server. But really i have learned my lesson after a whole half year ban and if another chance can be given that would be much appreciated i won't try to be clever and lie my way around things and try duplicate items through staff members (personally i think even trying to do such thing is so stupid now i look back at it, no clue what i was thinking). But not much to say except that coming back to this community would be great if such thing is possible to happen of me coming back had a great time while i was playing made a very immature act.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

@Charles Vane okay so my steam link was being weird so I changed it and hopefully I got the right id - 76561199026484416 - It should be correct this time but if anything here’s my steam link https://steamcommunity.com/id/Myth12291/

Right, so going off your last appeal you decided to lie and you decided to lie on your claims of the lost gun. Why if you have tried to lie to us multiple times and cheat the system that we have in place based on good will should we believe you now have good intentions and have matured in the extra months its been since your denied appeal?

Why do you think its acceptable to waste our time for your own gain?

What positive roleplay experiences would you say you brought to the server in your time here?

@Liam Black

Last edited by a moderator:
(sorry my bad i was busy doing stuff wasn't able to reply straight away)  

Right, so going off your last appeal you decided to lie and you decided to lie on your claims of the lost gun. Why if you have tried to lie to us multiple times and cheat the system that we have in place based on good will should we believe you now have good intentions and have matured in the extra months its been since your denied appeal? -

Firstly, Before writing this appeal i quickly looked back at my old appeal it just doesn't seem like something i would do now , every time i glance over to it out of spite i feel like i was scared to be placed in that situation and reacted with my bad side. Being this my first RP server ever i didn't think i was going to enjoy myself that much to the point where i would spend countless hours on it. I know if i was placed in the same situation i know how to act, i know how to respond to that type of ordeal. I feel like i learnt my lesson and realised that lying again won't get me anywhere.

Why do you think its acceptable to waste our time for your own gain? - 

Secondly, no it is not acceptable and i will apologise for the behaviour, When making my first appeal i 100% knew i had a gun after the rollback happened and thought i could lie my way into owning a second gun in case i lost my first one in a shootout etc. Overall no good reason to be wasting time in gaining item through staff at all. 

What positive roleplay experiences would you say you brought to the server in your time here?

Thirdly, I let some of my friends know about this server about how much of a fun experience it was, throughout the countless hours i played day and night grinding finding fun. i made a lot of friends during my time on the server and brought positivity to new players showing them around or even players who have been playing before me, i was 100% finding a lot of fun in roleplaying on your server it was a good experience very different to the games i normally play and without a doubt would appreciate if i was able to be welcomed back into the city.

@Charles Vane

Hello there.

I feel like you did not quite answer the question asked... Let´s get away from what your experience was like. Why should we allow you back? How would the server benefit from having you? 

@Liam Blackplease respond soon or this appeal will time out. 

Why should we allow you back? How would the server benefit from having you? - 

I should be allowed back into the server because I feel like I've learnt my lesson and as an overall person I have changed and matured. I would benefit the server by reporting any bugs I come across in my way , I will also start recording most of my games so anything that I come across I can report to benefit the community. I guarantee you I won't break any rules and I shall try to be a role-model to new player that join the server . I've made mistakes in the past but i don't want that to define me in any way . The server would benefit my comeback from the reports i shall make if i see anything that should not happen such as fail rp and bugs as i have mentioned before. I will try my best to do everything to gain the communities trust back though i understand that earning trust will not be easy but if in any way i am able to gain the community's trust and also the staffs trust once i am back i am more than happy of doing such thing.

Very well. I am willing to give you a golden chance. However, your inventory will be completely wiped, including the pistol in question and every ban you recieve within the next 3 months will bring you right back here. I wish to see nothing but high quality rp and you acting according to our rules in place, as there will most likely not be another unban for you. 

Do you think you are able to act accordingly?

Last edited by a moderator:
The whole inventory wipe would only make sense and i do not mind about that happening, if me coming back means me getting the items back without lying and roleplaying the correct way i am more than happy to do so.

i will act appropriately and not break the rules or lie to staff steam, i'm happy that i am allowed to be welcomed back to the community. 

and any actions i make that will get me banned is all on me and i understand this is a very lucky opportunity to have.

and i heard that vagos are life time in jail and i was part so i dont really wanna go in and get put in jail for being a vagos 😄

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back