What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Unban Appeal - RichieRichUK - Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.

RichieRichUK

Banned
Unban Appeal for RichieRichUK 

In-game Name: Kenny Dewitt

Server: Discord

Steam ID: 76561198289655152

Ban ID: RichieRich#0395

Reason given for your ban: Winding up Aiden.

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: Hi RPUK Staff,
My name is Richard. I am 23 years old. I have been banned from your discord server for frustrating Aiden when he was telling people to stop commenting gibberish in the general I believe. Yes I like to enjoy my life by drinking and getting high a lot! I was intoxicated at the time. I feel like such a fool for continuing to back @Aiden on someone that was getting a warning as well.

Kind Regards
Richard - Twitch.tv/getmaps

Why should we unban you ?: Hi!
It is completely your own decision on unbanning me from the discord. I also used the ticket system a lot for stupid reasons or help. I also reported RDM/VDM and hackers in early hours whilst streaming providing high quality RP that was ruined by the rule breakers which is ME! I've been banned multiple times on the server and 1st time on the discord but I learn from my mistakes most of them are made when I AM intoxicated so it isn't the real ME! I would like @Aiden to take 2 minutes out of his day for a reply. I know the management team and staff do a great job in keeping hackers, exploiters and rule breakers out which is very respectful.

Thanks you, Have a brilliant day.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

59cfcf2f7fc20bbfeea310609b966114.png

You aren't banned?

No worries, it seems if you had a ticket blacklist it has expired, so I will put this down as accepted, if you have any issues, let a staff member know

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back