What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Unban Appeal - Pinkskyxx - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pinkskyxx

Unlinked
Unban Appeal for Pinkskyxx 

In-game Name: Charlotte Lowe

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561199126408894

Ban ID: $$rpuk5500$$

Reason given for your ban: Same IP as someone who has been banned?

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I think Ive been banned as my brother who is in the same household as me has been banned in the city we have the same IP. I was not in the city at his time of ban.

Why should we unban you ?: I think you should unban me as I was really enjoying the city and discovering new places/jobs. meeting new people. i was new into the role play world so i was really enjoying getting into it.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Right, ok...

To continue forward with this I am going to need you to open a FiveM Support Ticket on our Discord Server. 

Within this ticket you are to link this unban appeal and then arrange a time for someone to join our Teamspeak Server with you AND your brother in order to prove that this is in fact the case. 

Whilst doing this, can you also please provide the following information from your brother; 

Character Name:
SteamID: 

Thankyou. 

Since your story has already been checked and resolved and you have been unbanned, welcome back 🙂

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back