What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Shepard Kingston, SI Barry Greenhalgh, Chris Conway, J Barnes

Stuart

Staff Leads
Staff Lead
Staff Team
Los Santos Police
Los Santos Police Trainer
Whilst on the server a friend and I decided we would rob life invader and get a hostage to secure our way out of the building. During the hostage situation constable Barnes as the negotiator. During the negotiations we asked for very few things, Safe passage, No spike stipes and the hostage would be let go. Mr Barnes agreed to all of this and we got the usb stick! 

Upon leaving we did check the boot and we had an officer in the back, The officer was offered to get out of the vehicle or he would be our second hostage. We did take the officer with us in the locked vehicle being @Shepherd Kingston During the police chase Shepard had great RP throughout and rolled with the roleplay I was providing, Even to the point he was hit on the nose for poking his head out of the hole we cut in the seats during the chase. 

After the police disabled the vehicle my friend and I was arrested. During the arrest Barry Greenhalgh was the one who arrested me and delt with me throughout this situation. Through the hour and a bit of roleplay and me trying to pursuede Barry to let me go, sorry for what happened in the back of the car Barry (also I'm not paying the cleaning bill lol). 

Whilst in the custody I had @TikTakas my solicitor who did a great job throughout and provided a ton of laughs along with @SI Greenhalghthat finally ended in a dice roll to determine the sentence. We did lose the dice roll but it was still a lot of fun and had me laughing all throughout!

Also we aren't paying for all the interview tapes we had to go though lol. Keep up the great work and thank you all for the amazing roleplay experience! 🙂

Glad you enjoyed it:) was a good laugh, if your interested you can watch my POV of the situation and see us use inflatable airbags to jump off the roof 😆 at twitch.tv/Shepherd_UK

Glad you enjoyed it:) was a good laugh, if your interested you can watch my POV of the situation and see us use inflatable airbags to jump off the roof 😆 at twitch.tv/Shepherd_UK
Damn, hurts to get blaimed for streamsniping. 

That explains why I saw the NPAS Heli and ambulance lol! Shame someone went through the inflatable airbag (Sends it off for repair). Looking forward to any future RP we come across, However this situation as a whole was a great send off for Alfred 🙂 

That explains why I saw the NPAS Heli and ambulance lol! Shame someone went through the inflatable airbag (Sends it off for repair). Looking forward to any future RP we come across, However this situation as a whole was a great send off for Alfred 🙂 
Shepherd forgot to tell me the airbag had a weight limit, whoops!

Back