What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Police & NHS involved with the Dead man Switch Situation

Ghost

Lifetime Donator
Lifetime Donator
Thank you to the Police & NHS that was involved within the situation and thank you for roleplaying, instead of the standard get shot and arrested.
Kane Garcia
Jason Barns
Chris Lee 
and the rest of police there with the NHS
https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1135306592?t=0h0m1s

I am glad you enjoyed the RP. I will say its piss poor from your side in my eyes. So i will respectfully tell you that there will be no thanks from my side. 
my favourite quote from tiktak so far "can we get a deportation request on that guy please"

tbh, I would have shot you, there's no way you had a bomb on you based on the way you were acting.

I the whole risk was that i was gonna get shot, i went in full knowing i would get shot but it diidnt turn out like that but it is what it is, if you feel like that im very sorry

I watched this live on twitch, as a neutral, it was really good roleplay from everyone. It was good to see the Police go along with it. Some of them wanted to shoot but Jonny Barnes talked them down. Well done to all involved and it was clever thinking.

Back