What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Ltd Gas Grand Senora - Council Tax (Not Taken)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Billaaay94

I have had a problem with my shop it has had £220k for over a month, and council tax was not taken automatically last month (August) and also this month (September). Is there a way to get this sorted? 

@Johnathon Reedsfor logging purposes can you add to the board please mate

Was discussing with @Paint earlier, but it may be that we just need @Recon9 to run it manually this month, and some investigatory work into why it didn’t trigger 

Last edited by a moderator:
@Johnathon Reedsfor logging purposes can you add to the board please mate

Was discussing with @Paint earlier, but it may be that we just need @Recon9 to run it manually this month, and some investigatory work into why it didn’t trigger 
Thank you for the info. I will try and sort out the payment within RP. Just thought as it has happened twice it may be a bug.

On the board Ref#185

As this is a widespread issue, shouldn't have to worry about sorting it yourself within RP, just keep the money in the shop and hopefully someone will trigger it to come out eventually, if not I'm sure someone could unlock this ticket to contact you. @Billaaay94

Thank you for your help in alerting us to this bug, now that all of the required information has been gathered, it's been logged with the development team who will look to fix this. ​

200.gif

Thread locked, awaiting development team response

Excellent news! This has now been fixed by the development team and will be released in a future server update.
Thanks for doing your bit to help us keep the servers bug free!​

200.gif

Locked & Moved to Solved

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back