What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Report a player - yea.. idk. didnt have it - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

SaraMiller

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: sara miller

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: yea.. idk. didnt have it

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 08/30/21

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 18

What best describes this incident ?: dude rolls up and shanks me. doesnt say a word and then runs away.

Please (in detail) describe the incident: i made the compensation post already but basically. i was done fishing; went to drop off my fish, they got beef w the car next to mine. or whatever they were doing. the guy in red hat doesnt speak at all, never once used his mic and even afterwards never used it. just stabs me; during my hospital visit my car despawns so does every item in it vanishing, yes i checked the car after theres nothing in it. it's annoying that i dont even have the basics i had on me anymore because some dude thought haha i can just roll up to people and stab them!! anyways got longer footage if interested, just hmu ill provide. and i couldnt try to resolve it w the people, considering homeboy ran off after stabbing me STILL not using his mic. he was in the same hospital bed and two medics also saw him just run off. he never once spoke.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://streamable.com/gvzpz5

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Hello there and thank you for submitting a player report.

The video explains it all, this is a clear case of really poor RP / RDM.

Like stated on our WiKi, I will need the session ID of the reported individual: 

FiveM requiremens:

• At least one form of physical proof (i.e a video or screenshot) so we can make the best judgement possible.
  • 3-5 minutes of footage before the initial rule break occurs. The only exception to this is blatant rulebreaks.
  • Session ID of player's being reported. (more information about obtaining a session id can be found here)

Are you able to provide me with what I have stated above?

Failing to do so could result in the report being denied due to insufficient evidence.

yea uh, sadly there's no way for me to provide that since I didn't know how to use it prior. I only have the time and date; but it's alright I guess. I just want my stuff that disappeared back, or at least one item from it. lol

nevertheless, thanks for the reply.

OK,
Just looked through our logs and have found the person that RDMed you.

So, Jimmy Cucumba will receive a 1 day ban in line with the fair ban system for  (G1.2) Random Death Match (RDM) - Attacking another player without engaging in any form of quality roleplay is considered RDM. (eg. Giving enough time for them to comply with your order. “Put your hands up or I will shoot” and countdowns are not considered quality roleplay, please at least attempt to create an interesting roleplay story before considering violence.) - Mass RDM is a permanent ban.

The player shows to form of quality roleplay before stabbing you.

Thank you for making this report.

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back