What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

BMW M4 Duke Skirts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phoenix

John!
Staff Team
Investor
Los Santos Police
Los Santos Police Trainer
All skirts bar the stock one on the M4 Duke have recently turned to a horrible green/brown colour

InconsequentialAsiaticlesserfreshwaterclam%F0%9F%90%BF.png

here's me cycling through them

https://i.imgur.com/QObOa5E.mp4

It never used to be like this. Here's an image I took on the 19th with the "M Perfomance Carbon Side Skirt"

unknown.png

Thank you for your help in alerting us to this bug, now that all of the required information has been gathered, it's been logged with the development team who will look to fix this. ​

200.gif

Thread locked, awaiting development team response

This has already been logged under #60 and is a problem with the vehicle model. It’s been an issue for sometime and occurs with the hood too. I researched and found others using this vehicle mod reported the same on its mod page.

It waits for such time where an appropriate model replacement is found, as otherwise the workaround is to use stock parts on those that glitch, unfortunately.

I will merge this with the original post where I can, however I’m without internet on my tablet so a bit fiddly to do.

Last edited by a moderator:
Excellent news! This has now been fixed by the development team and will be released in a future server update.
Thanks for doing your bit to help us keep the servers bug free!​

200.gif

Locked & Moved to Solved

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back