What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Unban Appeal - Don Baldie - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don Baldie

Unban Appeal for Don Baldie 

In-game Name: Don Baldie

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561199005072431

Ban ID: !!rpuk3898!!

Reason given for your ban: G3.1 G3.2

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: i adressed someone by their session id and told them i will find them

Why should we unban you ?: 3 months ago i made a huge mistake my loitering around the church grounds and trying to act all tuff to any survillians nearby trying to get my name heard and trying to basically assert dominance over innocent people. i was trying to portray myself as a gang member (which i wasnt) and ask for 'tax'. i then knowingly adressed him by his session id which was wrong of me and then said ill find him if he dosnt pay. i agree that my roleplay was trash even prior to this incident to other people in the city. i was just not taking anything seriously and i was being a prat as i hung around with some mates of mine in rp. After my ban i started to fix up on my mistakes and take Roleplay seriously and went on to become a police officer in another city (other community removed). I stoppeed making dumb mistakes and fixed up on my actions and i now 100% now looking back understand why u guys banned me. Ive been missing the structure of this server and people in it as other servers dont quite have high quality of RP as this server has and i want to come back as a better me. i want to progress with the Don Baldie charcter as someone people like rather than despise and make a cop character too if possible to further broaden my rp. to end if off i just want to say im sorry to any admins/civillians in this server ive hurt with my carless words i said months ago and hoping i can get back stuck in in roleplay as DB thanks.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello @Don Baldie

Right, we have quite a bit to go through here so I will start simple. Why did you choose to metagame in the way that you did? You had been here long enough to know this was not on, so why do it? 

the honest answer to this is that i had a bind to check peoples 'lucky number' and i i thought it was cool so instead of calling the said individual by his name i thought it would be a good idea to call him by his id(it wasnt). as soon as i uttered them numbers i know what i did wrong, i fully understood and didnt try to rectify it as i just went away from the scenerio. . and also there was no real reason to approach the individual anyways the whole scene was just me being bored and wanting a chat thats the honest answer.

Why do you seem to struggle so much to stay on the right side of the rules? This is your 5th ban now! Why should we trust you and let you back again?

This server was my first server i entered and my rp was very poor. as time went on my rp was still undeveloped and i didnt really engage in good rp scenes or situations i would do actions without thinking . i had no one to look up to or inspire me to improve my quality of rp it was just the same old everyday and it was quite boring and i did some idiotic struff that got me removed. After my last ban i felt regret and knew i shouldnt of done things for peoples pleasure and i should focus on development of character just like how my favourite twitch streamers and youtubers do on other communities. so coming to the point of why you should trust me personally i know my roleplay has improved waayy more and it shows when i do interactions with people and that these stupid mistakes i make are not be repeated and i have learnt how to develop characters and get into other jobs and meet new people and overall be kind and make friends and develop my rp to a high standard.  

Since me making 2 genuine mistakes when i returned back to the server i was on my best behaviour. I streamed my pov on my twitch at all times so you guys know my character and the type of guy he is and that im not always in the wrong especially when it got to do with certain 'gang members'. im well known around the city for good reasons and i always keep my head out of possible troubles that will get me permed banned
This is a quote from your last unban appeal. You seem like you thought you thought your RP was good back then? You seem to think you was known for good reasons and that you just made mistakes?

Why now are you saying your RP was undeveloped? 

As i first joined this server i in my head thought roleplay was obding by rules and being yourself and have fun etc but when you play with different people who are more experienced in rp you get to realise that in certain situations you can create a nice rp scene other than getting hot headed and shooting or shouting abuse they are many ways to make things interesting regarding interactions with people to spice life up a bit in the best possible way but i was just basic and dealed with situations with less thought you could say and situations intend to always end up with me getting in trouble with other people/admins so i have now realised how to rp daily situations that occurs in citys in a more 'better' way i could say and that does overall make your time in city better and others

Right @Don Baldieone last chance, and I really mean one. Your behaviour up until now hasn't been great, between your rule breaks and contacting staff outside of your appeals you were teetering on the edge of being denied, but I will give you a chance to prove me wrong. 

It should be said that any rule breaks in the next three months will result in your ban simply being replaced. This is your chance to prove to us that you have what it takes, we want to see improved RP abilities on this community and you have a chance to be part of the solution rather than the problem. Don't let me down.

Unbanned

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back