What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a player - 214 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Movin

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Movin Dagos

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 214

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 09/03/21

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 1900

What best describes this incident ?: Meta-gaming

Please (in detail) describe the incident: There was 8 of us in a benson about to ambush a group until ID 214 ran up to the truck used his ID checker and blatantly sold us all out as a complete meta. Then we went away and checked tweedle and seen ID 214 had relayed information which was then posted. Also the image from Tweddle: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/838172820776288306/883422153893105695/unknown.png

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gslSMoq9Uvc

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

You guys yourselves are powergaming. Bit of a people in glass houses situation here isn't it???

Also, that Tweedle was me. And I wasn't even there? lol I was infact talking to someone else about your 'gang'

You guys yourselves are powergaming. Bit of a people in glass houses situation here isn't it???
No one powergamed on our side, If you have a problem please feel free to file a report separately from this one. Bit unprofessional from your side to reply with this. Now back to topic what you did.

Not in this particular situation. But you have been this week. I wasn't even there lad, I have nothing to do with any of this. My Tweedle was nothing to do with this situation, this post is the first I've heard of it. My session ID was 26, and at this time I was busy getting scammed by Vagos. So wind your neck in petal. 😉. I will make my own report if needed, regarding what you've been upto. But I don't want to stoop to the 'Titan' level.

Not in this particular situation. But you have been this week. I wasn't even there lad, I have nothing to do with any of this. My Tweedle was nothing to do with this situation, this post is the first I've heard of it. My session ID was 26, and at this time I was busy getting scammed by Vagos. So wind your neck in petal. 😉. I will make my own report if needed, regarding what you've been upto. But I don't want to stoop to the 'Titan' level.
'Not in this particular situation' I been here over a year I know how stuff works lol and this isn't mainly about tweedle message but still adds up the message was relayed by meta gaming, its like cherry on top at this point. So be it, I'm glad you try to put blame on others casually admitting to the situation and if thats not you we will just have to wait for your pal to reply 🙂 

I've been talking to a lot of people within the city, and I've found out a lot of things. Considering you've been here over a year and yet this is the 2nd or 3rd time Titan are 'coming back' - I think you're not exactly successful? I wasn't even there. I had no involvement whatsoever. I was there earlier fishing and that guy was there, he has nothing to do with 'us'. His actions have nothing to do with anyone else. 

It seems your quick enough to callout someone else for meta-gaming although are willing to turn a blind eye when one of your own are doing it themselves. 

Is this the same Titan you were licking ass the other day? yea pretty sure but good luck on 'roasting' on forums especially on a report buddy, kinda screwed yourself over here lol

That's a little childish, and 'unprofessional'. I was with 'Titan' for a week if that. You're all a shambles, have little to no character and have absolutely zero ambition.

As for the ass-licking you're referring to - what exactly did I do in terms of that? 

So far all we've surmised is that you're making a report on someone who's happened to have seen your char ID's in game, and hasn't acted on it in any way, and as far as you're aware he's one of us (which he is not). - So what you're ultimately trying to do is get rid of 'one of us' to better you're own ability to deal with 'us'. Which in and of itself is meta gaming.
And also, I see you've already been banned once before for breaking the rules, what is to say you wouldn't do it again? Mmmm?

At the end of the day right, bringing peoples ID's up to you're advantage is not right In my opinion. That guy that was there skipped a whole lot of roleplay that was going to happen because he used a tool that is not meant to be used for that. 

That's a little childish, and 'unprofessional'. I was with 'Titan' for a week if that. You're all a shambles, have little to no character and have absolutely zero ambition.

As for the ass-licking you're referring to - what exactly did I do in terms of that? 

So far all we've surmised is that you're making a report on someone who's happened to have seen your char ID's in game, and hasn't acted on it in any way, and as far as you're aware he's one of us (which he is not). - So what you're ultimately trying to do is get rid of 'one of us' to better you're own ability to deal with 'us'. Which in and of itself is meta gaming.
And also, I see you've already been banned once before for breaking the rules, what is to say you wouldn't do it again? Mmmm?
watch the clip and tell me if he didn't act on it lmao, clearly you kinda lost. espically relaying that info to you he shouldn't have, gl tho im done chatting to you.

Did he? He asked what was going on, and left you to it? didn't tell anyone, didn't cause a fuss? 
I wasn't even there, I wasn't involved. Neither was anyone else, we don't know that guy.
And you're report to potentially get him banned for doing nothing proves the lengths you'll go to.

Case closed, a little maturity goes a long way. Keep the game and real life separate.
And if you're thinking of hunting me down in game regarding this. Good luck. Because that is as I'm sure you're fully aware. Meta-gaming.

All the best, god bless.

What you don't understand is that if people keep using this tool all the time then what's the point of having certain roleplay scenarios. I could keep using that tool to get away from certain people and even like that situation, tell if I'm getting "robbed" or "kidnaped" he just avoided a roleplay scenario because of the ID checker.

We legitimately don't know that guy. Given that they've (the people in the truck) have turned up there, they are looking for one person in particular. 
That guy had no involvement whatsoever. We don't know him.  Speak to him yourselves. In or out of character.

Dont know the guy? no point lying bout it when he relayed the information to you, 2 minutes later you post on tweedle 'Titan's think they're slick' after 214 leaves some how knowing we are in a back of a benson. Glad we got the information we need so far tho lets leave it to admins. 

We legitimately don't know that guy. Given that they've (the people in the truck) have turned up there, they are looking for one person in particular. 
That guy had no involvement whatsoever. We don't know him.  Speak to him yourselves. In or out of character.
my guy, present ironclad proof that this happened, otherwise get in the bin. A clip of something and then making an accusation is not proof.

I have 4-5 witnesses to say that I was not there, and I was talking to someone else regarding Titan, I have no idea of what you're up to up there. My tweed was nothing to do with it as I was in another RP situation at the time, and I also raised a ticket with the admins in Discord at the time regarding something else entirely, so you think what you will bud. 
Speak to that guy yourself, you fool

I have 4-5 witnesses to say that I was not there, and I was talking to someone else regarding Titan, I have no idea of what you're up to up there. My tweed was nothing to do with it as I was in another RP situation at the time, and I also raised a ticket with the admins in Discord at the time regarding something else entirely, so you think what you will bud. 
Speak to that guy yourself, you fool
hopefully you have recordings, now lets leave it to admins 

Right, first things first. This is an adult community and that extends to the forums. Any further posts that do not provide any evidence will be met with restrictions.

Hi there, sorry i've only just seen this now.

I was ID 214 and whats seen on this footage is completely different to what was on my screen. I seen a man with an orange mask standing ontop of the van pointing a gun directly at the guy beside the quad bike at the water, i ran over to the benson and asked whats going on here to the guy i saw on the van, no response, so i ran over and told the guy fishing, he seemed a little confused... what we have here is some sort of visual glitch, unfortunately i don't have the footage to prove this, but i had no absolutely no reason to use the 'session heads' at the van, considering i was clearly not involved in what was even going on here. 

I seen a man ontop of the benson holding a gun, hence why i ran over to ask what the hell was going on. Simple as that. I was not involved in any tweedle beef you are talking about later on. 

May i also add i don't know any of these people, not a single titan member or anyone else at the fishing spot, we had completely irrelevant conversations about cars etc in the 30 minutes i was there. I lay relatively low in the city and have never been affiliated to any gangs or any large scale beef.

Paul Mo.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back