What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Report a player - Unknown individuals - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

xRy4nCx

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Ryan Carling

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: Unknown individuals

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 03/09/21

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 14

What best describes this incident ?: Suspected cheat use (Godmode)

Please (in detail) describe the incident: I was involved in a shootout at the island and it seemed I hit a rather large amount of head shots. They eventually kill me at the end. I asked my gang members and they feel the same about this clip. So I thought it's worth uploading and these people might be worth looking into. My apologies if this was a waste of time and they're not cheating.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://youtu.be/wRWOZ5ruoEA

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Hello @xRy4nCxThank you for taking the time to report this. Usually I would say that this isn't quite enough evidence to go on but seeing at this person was later banned by our anticheat, I think we can safely say that you are right. Sorry that you had to deal with these before the anticheat could deal with them for you. Please feel free to file a comp request if you lost anything from this incident. 

This report is accepted and will be added to this players notes.

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back