What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Unban Appeal - SILLYNICHOL7 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

SILLYNICHOL7

Unban Appeal for SILLYNICHOL7 

In-game Name: Anth Nichol

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198354040895

Ban ID: rpuk#5232

Reason given for your ban: illegal client

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: i made a ticket not long ago just wondering if i could get some help with my problem

Why should we unban you ?: just don't think i should have been banned when i wasn't doing anything wrong all my friends are on this server atm i just want to rp with them. i was on the server for about half hour not really sure  my littlr brother was playing most of that as well i only got to play about 5-10 minutes with my friends then i got band just really want to go on as all my friedns are playing it and i cant get on with them

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi there i am not sure what i was doing at the time i don't think i was even on when i got banned. i am positive it was when i tried to get back onto the server like when your loading into the game. 

also i am not sure what the ticket number was.

When the ticket closed, you should've received a personal message from a BOT giving you a transcript to that direct message. Within that should be the name of the ticket which will include a number.

Please find and provide that. 

Without that, and with the information you're able to provide me and what I know not matching up there's not much more we can do here.

Unfortunately after doing some digging you will not be returning to RPUK. We do not take back cheaters. 

Denied. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back