What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Unban Appeal - VinnyJeans - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

VinnyJeans

Unban Appeal for VinnyJeans 

In-game Name: Vinny Hannah

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198038709221

Ban ID: !!rpuk5545!!

Reason given for your ban: (C1.13) Idling - We have one of the busiest Roleplay communities in Europe, therefore, if you need to go to the shops or go away from your PC for more than 5 minutes then please kindly disconnect from the game servers.

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I was AFK. I picked up my girlfriend and went to the shop, I didn't think it would take as long as it did.

Why should we unban you ?: I am an active member of the community with many different characters that provide some high-quality RP with other people. I am in the NHS, PD, I also have a criminal character and another that I am trying to build to be an attorney. I understand that the server is VERY popular and has a limited number of slots, and you can't have people such as myself taking up a slot to be idle.
I will ensure that I disconnect from the server if I am going to be away for any longer than 5 minutes in the future. It is very frustrating when you wait in the queue to get on, and I know that people idling can take up a slot that could be used by someone else to actually RP and have fun.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

@VinnyJeansThis is the second time that you have been banned for Idling. Surely you would have known that especially leaving your house to go get someone probably means you should disconnect from the server?

@George Harris Yea it is the second time, unfortunately. I honestly didn't think I would have been gone for very long at all, otherwise I would have left. I guess I wasn't really thinking about the repercussions of what I was doing, which is where I went wrong. I spoke with someone in TS about this and they made it pretty clear that you need to disconnect if you will be gone for any longer than 5 minutes, which I understand.

@Charles Vane When will I learn? There's no time like the present. The current perma ban has shown to me how important this rule is.

I don't really know how to answer your second question, I could give examples of people breaking many more/much more severe rules and being allowed back on the server, but I don't think that's what you are looking for. I have explained why I think I should be unbanned, but if you want me to re-iterate this over TS then let me know Charles 🙂

@VinnyJeansMake sure you do learn this time. If you are banned again for idling there will not be another chance.

Unbanned

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back