What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Unban Appeal - John Smith - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

TysonSmith

Unban Appeal for TysonSmith 

In-game Name: John Smith

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198333309184

Ban ID: !!rpuk5549!!

Reason given for your ban: ILLEGAL CLIENT

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I Have no clue as I haven't done anything wrong so I have been unrightfully banned And now I can't enjoy the server with my friend, I would not be bothered if I had not spent hours of my life grinding for money and cars, but now I just think its pointless playing another server in case It happens again all I wanted to do today was make money so I could start having some more fun instead of worrying about being poor, and I hope within this time of being banned I don't lose my cars and storage as I've already just been robbed of the chance to sell one of my cars. I was also using Caneri build by accident.

Why should we unban you ?: Because I didn't do anything wrong As I was just driving through the city and going to do park ranger mission and then I got hit with the ban hammer, I am Really confused as to why I got banned.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Locked for 3 days due to a bump. 

Once unlocked in 3 days can you give an exact run down of what you were doing before being banned. An exact run down please. 

@TysonSmithPlease tell me exactly what you were doing at the time of your ban

I was just driving to the location for my park ranger photo thing and as I got to it at the left side of Sandy I disconnected and seen the ban message, I restarted my game to make sure it wasn’t just playing up but it still wouldn’t let me in.

I was just driving to the location for my park ranger photo thing and as I got to it at the left side of Sandy I disconnected and seen the ban message, I restarted my game to make sure it wasn’t just playing up but it still wouldn’t let me in.
What were you doing prior to this? Give everything that led up to it and what you were doing.

I just logged in and started doing that mission but the day before I was just driving round with my friends and selling drugs and stuff thats what I was doing a couple days before also, if this imformation isnt what you need let me know and ill add more details to what ive been upto from the start.

We need as much detail as you can possibly give us of the events leading up to your ban. 

okay so, when I started I started by selling drugs to make money, once me and my friends made some money we bought a apartment and started growing our own, so I stuck to selling stuff for a while and once I had the money I bought my first car, but I didnt like that car so I went back to selling drugs to make more money to buy a better car as nobody would buy the other one, once I got the car I went fishing to make a bit of money and not be arrested for it to do up my car, this was the day before I got banned, I did some fishing sold drugs and was doing some park ranger missions on the side whilst I was Chilling and when I went to the circle to take the photo thats where the server suddenly disconnected me and told me I was banned.

@TysonSmithCould you give some more details as towhat you were doing whilst you were doing park ranger missions.
Were you doing anything else at the same time whilst you were "chilling"

Nope I seen that no one else I knew was in the city so I decided to make money by doing park ranger so as soon as I activated the mission I rode down to the location, When I was doing the park ranger mission I was just doing that nothing else as soon as the park ranger mission started it wouldn't let me call in a park ranger vehicle so I had to rob a locals bike but I thought that something had happened to park ranger vehicles but thinking back to it now I feel like it could be linked to the whole getting banned thing I don't know if it was related but that's the only weird thing I can think of happening As I said tho I don't know if its related.

Sorry this has taken so long as you can imagine we have to make sure and test quite a bit.

With the description you have given us and the information we have tested and cross checked with the description you have given us we cannot find any way the anticheat has false flagged here. 

Therefore we are going to have to trust that the anticheat has done its job and will not be unbanning you at this time. If you can remember any more about everything and the specifics you were doing at the time just before the ban feel free to re-appeal however with the information here. We cannot unban you, thanks for your patience. 

Denied. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back