What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Unban Appeal - Neb - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neb

Unban Appeal for Neb 

In-game Name: NebYahontov

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198291545787

Ban ID: !!rpuk3006!!

Reason given for your ban: Economy Protection

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I Was banned For Having 250 Shotgun bullets in my house that i should not have had and i was banned to stop any sort of market crash from these bullets

Why should we unban you ?: Well i have waited patiently for 6 months to appeal , i have also still been in the community i was at the closing of altis life and i also still talk to some people from rpuk. i want to rejoin rpuk and start rping again and having a good time i hope that i will be allowed to get unbanned and i hope that you can see that i have changed and that i will never try to exploit the game again. i now know the consequences of my actions i also have kept up with the dealing of the server. i hope that i can return and bring back some good rp to the city and hope that the people who have left when i did may see that i have returned and i can bring a few people with me to create meaningful rp and experiences for the server as i have seen that there has been a influx of players to the server , i want to help them have a good time as i have had on the server . i wish to rejoin the city and have a good time and create more rp scenarios as i play i also wish that i could get unbanned as i really enjoyed the server and hope to play it again. i want to rejoin the city to see what has changed and to bring some new rp ideas and to create different scenarios i believe i can come back to rpuk and have a good time while not breaking any rules

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
@NebAfter exploiting the system once how do you ever think we would be able to trust you again? Once that level of trust is broken what can you do going forward to improve?

I exploited the system over 6 months ago i have changed , i hope to come back and you can forgive me for my past actions but that was me 6 months ago i have changed my ways and have been on multiple different WL rp servers and have improved my rp massively, i have had 6 months to think about what i did wrong and now im here to get back into some rp and have a good time and meet some old friends and maybe some new ones. my view on rp has changed a lot since march and i have clocked in over 500 more hours onto fivem and hope that i can return to rpuk and get back into the community that i have been in for almost 2 years now.

I Understand you may not be able to trust me again but i have no reason to break rules anymore i have experience the worst punishment you can get on the server and know the consequences of my actions all i can say is that my actions 6 months ago do not represent me anymore and i hope you can see that too ,  i hope you can let me back in the server so i can prove to you that i can be a outstanding member of the community once again .

Going Forward my main goal is to get some quality rp and help people improve theirs.I hope to show you how i can be a good member of the community and not break anymore rules in the city and come back as a even better player than i was, bringing great rp with me.I Hope that you can regain trust in me through my actions and i want to regain that trust with you and the community going forward.

Whether it was yesterday, a week ago, a month ago or a year ago... The trust we once had in you as a player to follow our server rules is gone and to rebuild that is going to be very very difficult or even impossible. 

Not only did you exploit, but you decided to try and lie about it in your unban appeal. 

We might've been born in the morning, but that wasn't this morning. We've been doing this for a very long time and know exactly what we are doing. 

If in a similar situation in future what would you do differently?

What reassurances can you give us that you will never do what you did again as if I am honest with you, we put alot of trust in our players to not cheat or abuse the system but you did just that.  

Well If I was in the situation again i would immediately report the bug to admins , i would not hesitate to report any issues i find if i was to find a issue as i know how damaging the dupes/exploits can be and i hope that you can take my word and i can show you that i can be trusted to help the staff team out with any issues i find and help solve and issues that may occur quickly and without trouble. i understand that i have made a few mistakes but i am here to ask for forgiveness for the mistakes and for you to let me back into the server and rejoin the community i have be out of for 6 months. 

I can reassure you that i will not break any more rules and will be a outstanding member of the community, if you unban me u will quickly see how i have changed and that breaking of any sort of rule is not something i would even think about anymore, i know that you may not be able to trust me right now but if i was back in the city you would see how much i have changed and you would see that i am able to be trusted , you can be certain i have changed and you can trust me from my actions in game but also how i conduct myself around the city.

Hello @Neb

Lets put this simply. I will be unbanning you but first you'll need to know a few things. First, any bans for any rule within the next 3 months will result in your ban simply being reinstated on your account and you will end up back here but likely with less chance of getting unbanned. Secondly, any for of exploiting will result in an unappealable permanent ban being placed.

Now with all that in mind, we are putting some serious trust in you here. Please do not let me down.

Unbanned

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back