What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a player - 148 - 'Jack' - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mo Escobar

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Ahmed Vihaan

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 148 - 'Jack'

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 09/07/21

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 1405

What best describes this incident ?: (C2.2) Exploiting + FailRP

Please (in detail) describe the incident: I was unsure about bothering with this but the more I sat on it, the more it annoyed me. It may be minor but its the little things like this that can totally ruin the RP experience.

My friend Linda and I got into a bit of a situation outside impound and ended up being conveyed to hospital by ID 148.

All was fair and well at this point and we were grateful for this.

However, once we got into the hospital beds, ID 148 stood ontop of Lindas bed and kicked Linda, causing her to stand. He thereafter did the same to me and left, before leaving he shouted 'nice voice changers by the way.'

The medic then came through and attempted to resuscitate me however he was unable to due to ID 148's actions by kicking us on the bed. * If you're unaware, kicking someone whilst laying on a hospital bed waiting for revival will affect the ability of a medic being able to resuscitate you. *

ID 148 has clearly exploited a bug here of which he has clearly done before and knows exactly what he is doing.

His comment about the voice changer should also be left out of game.

I attempted to sort this one out in 'OOC' however got no response.

Again, it may be minor in the grand scheme of things and a warning may suffice to ID 148.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://youtu.be/IESs6qGvqks
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
So, after watching the video I can see how the player bugs yourself and friend out which causes the medic not being able to help you two. 
After that he breaks RP saying 'nice voice changers by the way.' Which is a clear rule break.

So Jack Jones will receive a Permanent ban for (C2.2) Exploiting - Using or attempting to use any exploits in any of our community game servers such as but not limited to duplication of items or money, transferring/processing items through walls and windows or bypassing intended animations. Punishment is a permanent ban without appeal. If you discover an exploit that nobody else knows about, please reveal it to a staff member privately in order to ensure that it does not get abused in the future. 
Also will be adding (G2.3) Roleplay Everything - You must remain in character at all times, unless a uniformed Admin authorises you to speak out of character. To the ban for the breaking of RP in which the player said "nice voice changers by the way"

Thank you for making this report.

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back