What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Report a player - Reece Kid - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrewK

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Drew Kennedy

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: Reece Kid

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 09/07/21

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 1719

What best describes this incident ?: Power gaming.

Please (in detail) describe the incident: whilst in the cells at MRPD constable Reece Kidd asked me to place my hands above my head as he wanted to transport me to some place else, i refused as i was angry and wanted to punch him when he came into the cell, Reece proceeded to enter my cell and combat restrain me while i was attempting to fight him, which at this point he denied and acted all innocent even his colleague then said he had done it. later in the video he took a comment i made to him and made it into something it wasn't, this clearly got him angry and he started to break RP saying "ill see you in Police Liaison 1 after this" and more trash talk regarding my gang "Triads in the mud". To me this does not scream professionalism at all from some one rping as police? And to then also radio in too someone while I was there to jump into a liason is a bit erm questionable

Whilst in police liason reece then admitted to combat restraining me and saying he was meant to pause his music.... Shitty excuse if u ask me.

Regardless I find reeces Roleplay very weak and with a shitty win all the time mentality... I would also like it clarified that he is forensics trained as he proceeded to take my finger prints to his colleagues confusion also in an attempt to ID me

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://medal.tv/clips/64143304/d1337JECvJHw

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Commenting as I was the other officer involved in this situation.

From my point of view I saw no wrong-doing from Reece in this scenario. The only thing that Reece did that was questionable was the retraining, which was an honest mistake which he admitted to straight away and proceeded to uncuff you to continue the situation as it didn't happen.

Reece never said to join Police Liaison 1, he said "I'll have to be speaking to you externally after this", making you aware of the fact that he wanted to liaise in Teamspeak after the situation.

What I did see in this situation was the original reason that Reece called you to a liaison. Reece said "Triads in the mud" to which you responded mentioning his ballas character, then quickly attempted to change your story when called out on it.

Okay the only thing which I did wrong in this situation  and ill hold my hands up for was saying I'll speak you externally and Ill see you in police liaison 1  I should of just waited until after and requested you via OOC. Now with the handcuffs you can clearly see that I did not mean to cuff you to which I then uncuffed you to let the scenario continue so to report for that just seems a bit stupid, Now to go onto to when I said " Triads in the mud" was really just to be annoying but  Then you decided to make a comment which was " what happened to Ballas" which was clearly you talking about my other character which use to be in the Ballas, and for that you were brought to liaison and when I brought it up you said " oh oh it's because you were friends with them, when we both know that was not the case which in my opinion is clear break of character separation but ill leave that and the rest of the report up to the staff team thanks.

Glad you replied mate. 

I mean you didn't mean to do it but denied it and then said you did it... I appreciate you didn't mean to do it but you did and let's be honest it's you reece you did mean to do it you was threatening to crush my car straight up after I just got it :') for what? Lol 

You and your colleagues responses both say different things.   Mate I couldn't give a fuck about your charector in the ballas wasn't he also a a triad?  But the fact I mentioned ballas upset you? Are you not breaking charector separation by rping as a police officer with a supposedly unbiased view saying triads in the mud? .. I said you was mates with them wasn't you? Clearly reffering to you standing Infront of me.  

Also the fact you state "look at you spamming while I'm beating the shit out if you would suggest you did mean to restrain me in the first place. 

Commenting as I was the other officer involved in this situation.

From my point of view I saw no wrong-doing from Reece in this scenario. The only thing that Reece did that was questionable was the retraining, which was an honest mistake which he admitted to straight away and proceeded to uncuff you to continue the situation as it didn't happen.

Reece never said to join Police Liaison 1, he said "I'll have to be speaking to you externally after this", making you aware of the fact that he wanted to liaise in Teamspeak after the situation.

What I did see in this situation was the original reason that Reece called you to a liaison. Reece said "Triads in the mud" to which you responded mentioning his ballas character, then quickly attempted to change your story when called out on it.
I mean, firstly you denied he cuffed me then when I called it you said he did cuff me.  You also said he didn't say he would see me on police liason 1 he quite clearly did. 

I understand he's ur mate or colleague or ur boss in rp mate but his rp was wank in this situation an I normally find reeces Rp very bad, infact I normally go to lengths to avoid his rp as I find him very limited in everything he wants to win and big dick everything you have to Remember I surrendered my self dropped my gun I had numerous chances to shoot reece 1v1 and continue. 

You can quite clearly see he has issues with or against triads, he also said he said it to be annoying so defending him for that is a bit stupid mate. He said it for a reaction an then when he got one he didn't like he cried about it and tried to make it something it wasn't. 

I get pissy because the server is suppose to be FUN, ROLEPLAY. 

But honestly when you have people like Reece doing shit to make sure they win,or even stuff to change the balance of a situation its pathetic mate you can't reset a situation really can you. 

Hello all.

First things first, The cuffing was clearly a mistake, he even uncuffed you in an attempt to sort of reset the situation, which was the right thing to do. Next, the "speak to you externally" and "liaison 1" are indeed OOC things said IC so yes, this report will be accepted. 

@NbPlaysplease be careful in future, you have a clean record up until now. Please be mindful of mistakenly restraining people and especially using OOC terms IC. You will receive a warning for this. 

@DrewKyou claim that you were talking about the ballas because the officer is friends with them but it is clearly an attempt to rile up the officer by using information about his other character. Now, I do not have the evidence to give you an official warning about this but please bear in mind, that you must keep all character separate at all times. 

All in all, this seem like this kind of report that really wasn't necessary and surely could have been resolved between the two of you on TS.

Report accepted:
Action taken - @NbPlayswarning for G2.3 RP everything. 

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back