What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a player - Unknown - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

DikKak

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Liam Smith

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: Unknown

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 09/06/21

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 2137

What best describes this incident ?: (G1.2) Random Death Match

Please (in detail) describe the incident: There was a fight between Aztecas and Vagos at the motel. Unsure of what was happening apart from a call for help over the radio i went to the motel to Vagos circling and shooting. I chase a Vagos helion and get into a gun fight with the people in it. As i got downed trojan and CT's show up arresting me and 2 vagos who were in the helion. I served my time of 90months with 2 vagos i then leave the reception to a yellow evo shout fuck the aztecas and shoots me in the head and drives away as seen in the video.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sqQC5B8S-OU&ab_channel=LiamMogridge

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
I was the Driver and the Shooter in the Evo in the clip. I am completely sorry that this situation has happened as I always give the best RP I can unfortuantly here was the worst example of me not thinking and getting over exited about being back in war soon and fighting how we used to. It was planned that we were to go up to Azteca Motel push and to show we're back and ready to begin where we left off before the Vagos got their F6 Removed and lifed off in Jail. It was planned to do this because of the killing of some of the Vagos members, Tweedle account being taken (Verified Los Vagos) so we decided to fight back. As a result of this we began our push to the motel preparing to fight the battle that I'm sure both Gangs can agree we've missed. We planned the fight to start from a known member going up chatting shit and hoping yous were to bite and attack letting us go in; although that plan didn't go as expected the battle started nun the less. It was good fun the Police turned up people went down, got arrested. I was one of the people who didn't get arrested but was taken to hospital got out the bed and the battle continued moments later with two or three Azteca Cars pushing us at the Paleto hospital continuing the fighting. Once that had cooled down a bit about 20-30 minutes later I had to go back up to the Prison to pick up a member of ours since he'd gotten arrested. I was nervous to back up that way for obvious reasons and clearly wasn't thinking straight once I'd arrived I saw you stood at the door I believe or near by it wasn't listening to Radio or Orders I was given by my Higher ups to leave and let it go. This is not me Justifying what was done I am simply explaining that this is my doing and not to do with the gang I want to be apart off. This is an individual act and I would just like to formally apologise to everyone that is affected and who's time this will take up. 

The date was Monday 06/09/21 not 09/06/21 that’s my bad I have just realised 

Last edited by a moderator:
Based of the evidence at hand, this is nothing but RDM. Gangs should lead by example when it comes to RP and always provide some form of high quality RP before doing anything.
I'm disappointed to see this on our server as it should not happen at all.

Noah Voight will be banned for 7 days according to the FBS and a previous ban for RDM o more than 2 months ago.

Report accepted.

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back