What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Unban Appeal - garyatkin83 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gary Atkin

Unban Appeal for garyatkin83 

In-game Name: steven smith

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198231109768

Ban ID: !!rpuk5616!!

Reason given for your ban: exploting

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I was in the police station i was bored of waiting so i started to jump about next thing i know i ended up spazzing out at the glass window and ended up going through it and i was banned because of that tbh it was not intenstional as i was actually going to speak to a dev about this i would never exploit on purpose i shouldnt of been banned because of that as stuff like that does happen and it should be reported for the devs to fix to stop this happening how are devs suppose to know of faults if things dont happen. the innocent should be given a chance a slap on the hand and if caught doing it again yeah fair play. i didnt do that on purpose i woud of prefered a staff member to come speak to me regarding it or asked for me in teamspeak 

Why should we unban you ?: because it was an accident and i didnt mean to do it! i report all faults usually

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello mate, 

After reviewing the footage, both ingame footage of the situation and the teamspeak conversation afterward it's evident that in my opinion it wasn't your intention to exploit through that window. HOWEVER, the frustration you showed and the way you handled yourself in teamspeak after a member of our Staff team tried to explain to you the Unban Appeal process wasn't the best. 

You must understand, exploiting is exploiting, even if accidental. it's up to the Staff members discretion whether or not they issue a ban for it and in this circumstance a ban was deemed necessary by the relevant staff members. 

Few questions for you if you could answer them please)

a) In future, if met with a similar situation ingame what would you do differently?
b) If pulled into a teamspeak room with a member of our Staff Team how will you handle this differently to not come across how you did?
c) Please quote the server rule you think you broke and explain to me in your own words why such rule is important to have.

Hi Fluqi,

Thanks for looking at my appeal i will now go ahead and give answers to all your questions 

a) In future, if met with a similar situation ingame what would you do differently?

i would of not act like an idiot and start jumping round for no reason because 1 its not realistic tbh ya dont get locked up and start jumping around in a cell  or interview room

b) If pulled into a teamspeak room with a member of our Staff Team how will you handle this differently to not come across how you did?

i would act professional try to keep calm and collected as you guys are here to help and go out of your way to make sure that the server runs smoothly and that people are behaving and making sure that everyone is doing as they should and are not breaking rules i would also like to apolgise to that member of staff as i was enjoying the RP when the ban happened i did calm down and speak to stuart and also bowen calmly he stated that it would have to go through the ban appeal thing. i understand you guys put alot of effort and time into the server for free and i can not thank you guys enough

c) Please quote the server rule you think you broke and explain to me in your own words why such rule is important to have.

(C2.2) Exploiting - Using or attempting to use any exploits in any of our community game servers such as but not limited to duplication of items or money, transferring/processing items through walls and windows or bypassing intended animations. Punishment is a permanent ban without appeal. If you discover an exploit that nobody else knows about, please reveal it to a staff member privately in order to ensure that it does not get abused in the future.

This is in place to stop people taking advantage of certain things i.e jumping into a wall to invade capture, to stop people making millions of pounds to basically gain something that is not meant to be gained i could go into more detail but i know what exploting is and since i have been here i would never do that on purpose i.e handshakeing where u can do certain things im not going into details as that would tell people what to do but the devs and staff are already aware of this. this is also classed as exploting i do apologise about what happened 

Thank Gary

Last edited by a moderator:
Very well. 

I will give you another chance and issue an unban. However, you are expected to fix your attitude towards staff in case there is any other incidents in the future! As much as it is understandable to be frustrated, there is no reason to speak that way with people that take time out of their day to make this place as safe and enjoyable as possible, please keep that in mind. We are all human and things happen, no need to be nasty about it, alright?

Unbanned.

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back