What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Vehicle Handling Feedback

Antollyme

Los Santos Police
Los Santos Police
Here you can give feedback as to which class any default GTA car should go into along with potential changes to current cars already placed in a class. 

The car classes are as follows:

[S Class] - Super

[A Class] - Race

[B Class] - Sport

[C Class] - Common

Hi I know this is not a GTA default car but I think the Import Car Mitsubishi eclipse should come under the category [A Class] Race, and also that the car feels like it's got a heavy load when driving to drive,  I personally had this car before the changes and i do agree that the acceleration needed changing cause it was a bit over powered but I do feel now that there is too much burnout on the car and that the car should go up in a class Tier with maybe reaching speeds of 50 mph, The car is used alot within the race scene and it would be a shame to see a racing JDM car be brought down.

Very nice update overall, but IMO some very controversial speeding changes that I personally don't understand if you know your stuff about cars. I am really stuck with wondering how a Jaguar F pace (literally a fridge) is way faster on top speed and acceleration then a Audi RS6 Sedan / RS6 Avant, Mitsubishi Evo & BMW M4 Duke 🤔

It personally feels for me like that all the cars I own (even tho some of them have a huge price and build quality difference irl) are all literally the exact same now without any uniqueness per car. 

https://www.roleplay.co.uk/profile/19122-masis/?status=45845&type=status

Very nice update overall, but IMO some very controversial speeding changes that I personally don't understand if you know your stuff about cars. I am really stuck with wondering how a Jaguar F pace (literally a fridge) is way faster on top speed and acceleration then a Audi RS6 Sedan / RS6 Avant, Mitsubishi Evo & BMW M4 Duke 🤔

It personally feels for me like that all the cars I own (even tho some of them have a huge price and build quality difference irl) are all literally the exact same now without any uniqueness per car. 

I agree.

Imo, the acceleration and top speeds of both the Yamaha R1 and R6 are extremely low and seem weirdly balanced in comparison to some other vehicles. Not too sure what to compare it to, just feels a bit odd that a random local could potentially keep up with 2 super bikes.

Imo, the acceleration and top speeds of both the Yamaha R1 and R6 are extremely low and seem weirdly balanced in comparison to some other vehicles. Not too sure what to compare it to, just feels a bit odd that a random local could potentially keep up with 2 super bikes.
Same with the ducati, i tried putting my gangmember on the back and i could barely hit 90-100mph... Even solo its like 120mph. I am now really sad.

Like Masis said, very nice update overall. I love the idea with the classes, I mentioned it a while back and I'm happy to see it finally arrive.
I'm not sure exactly what parameters are read from the handling.meta for each class, but few odd vehicles (even with the same values) can very much behave differently.

Some vehicles like the Mazda RX-7, Drafter 8F and Subaru Impreza to nearly flip when taking sharp corners. 
This is mainly caused by the "vecCentreOfMassOffset" and on some occasions the "fSuspensionUpperLimit" and "fSuspensionLowerLimit".

Some vehicles I believe have certain flags enabled like the Mazda RX-7 which uses the realistic ABS flag (00000040) which affects the braking by a big margin. From a racing standpoint these cars would be at a big disadvantage. Same vehicle would also need the tire clipping flag, wheels pop through the bodywork. 

Some vehicles like the r35, the backend steps out too much, this is mainly caused by the "fTractionBiasFront" parameter being set too high. On some cars, when cornering at fast speeds "fTractionCurveMax" and "fTractionCurveMin" need to be adjusted to stop the vehicle from spinning out at high speeds.

Other than that, I'm really happy with the update. It's gonna be great especially for the racing scene and police chases, thankyou 🙂

I'ved checked the stats for a maxed Hakuchou - 45k and a maxed Ninja (225k) and the Hakuchou has 32 acceleration and the Ninja has 28....

It feels like you haven't changed the acceleration on the local bikes so, at least make the imports match the same acceleration as the local bikes, but realistically it would be nice to have their acceleration faster than the local bikes... 

What some of the import bikes should be in order:

[S Class] 

1) Ninja H2

2) Yamaha R1

[A Class] 

3) Yamaha R6

4) CBR650RR

[B Class] 

5) Ducati Multistrada 1200 (potentially could be moved up to A class)

Ducati needs to be given more low end power to make it torquey, however, top speed shouldn't be too high

H2 and R1 need a speed buff. H2 also requires the ability to customise (new model required perhaps) 

R6 needs a lower top speed than the R1 and H2, however, it should be buffed to take corners better than the 2 bikes as well as the ability to carry a pillion passenger.

Cant comment too much on the CBR as I haven't had the pleasure of riding one.

​

Last edited by a moderator:
exactly how I feel as well

R6 acceleration went from 84 to 28. Help the bikers out please. Desync wasnt an issue at least for me. 
Same for RS6 and Duke and such they are very timid to say the least. Eclipse outpaces them I'm pretty sure. 

We just wanna burn some rubber. 

Like Masis said, very nice update overall. I love the idea with the classes, I mentioned it a while back and I'm happy to see it finally arrive.
I'm not sure exactly what parameters are read from the handling.meta for each class, but few odd vehicles (even with the same values) can very much behave differently.

Some vehicles like the Mazda RX-7, Drafter 8F and Subaru Impreza to nearly flip when taking sharp corners. 
This is mainly caused by the "vecCentreOfMassOffset" and on some occasions the "fSuspensionUpperLimit" and "fSuspensionLowerLimit".

Some vehicles I believe have certain flags enabled like the Mazda RX-7 which uses the realistic ABS flag (00000040) which affects the braking by a big margin. From a racing standpoint these cars would be at a big disadvantage. Same vehicle would also need the tire clipping flag, wheels pop through the bodywork. 

Some vehicles like the r35, the backend steps out too much, this is mainly caused by the "fTractionBiasFront" parameter being set too high. On some cars, when cornering at fast speeds "fTractionCurveMax" and "fTractionCurveMin" need to be adjusted to stop the vehicle from spinning out at high speeds.

Other than that, I'm really happy with the update. It's gonna be great especially for the racing scene and police chases, thankyou 🙂
Maybe you should get Stve to help with your testing and tweaking of cars Devs?  Clearly knows his stuff and might be a great addition along with a few other driving enthusiasts who know what they're talking about.

I know nothing about it and shit at driving so please don't take that as a hint from me 🙂

I think you's have made a step in the right direction to bring the silly speeds down and make it more about driver technique but also give the Police a fighting chance, neither side should win every time 👍

Has the M5 been mentioned here yet? If not it needs some tweaking still as it stands it's currently slower than the Audi A4 TFSI (A 2-3.0 single turbo I4) and tops out at 145mph 

In my eyes its a brilliant start in the right direction. I'm all for realistic driving. Just would love to see more work going into the balancing.

How traction, acceleration and brakes  should have an effect on your choice if you should use a car for this situation.

Picking a bike for acceleration and speed. But lacking in armour and protection. A 4x4 for the off-road ability but sucks on speed... Things like this.

Like I said, Brilliant start. Just needs more time.

What some of the import bikes should be in order:

[S Class] 

1) Ninja H2

2) Yamaha R1

[A Class] 

3) Yamaha R6

4) CBR650RR

[B Class] 

5) Ducati Multistrada 1200 (potentially could be moved up to A class)

Ducati needs to be given more low end power to make it torquey, however, top speed shouldn't be too high

H2 and R1 need a speed buff. H2 also requires the ability to customise (new model required perhaps) 

R6 needs a lower top speed than the R1 and H2, however, it should be buffed to take corners better than the 2 bikes as well as the ability to carry a pillion passenger.

Cant comment too much on the CBR as I haven't had the pleasure of riding one.

​
In my opinion I would say both Yamaha's should be in the S tier. The CBR and Ninja in the A tier, the Ducati is the B tier. This is to balance out the prior speed before this update. 

The R1 changed livery for some reason (mine was red, when I took it out it was blue and no way to change it). I also think that the R1 is incredebly slow for that type of a bike.

Skyline r34 & 35 only goes 135ish on freeways 

kinda need to buff them both tbh

I feel like the Audi R8 got done dirty, the acceleration got put way to far down same with top speed. it also went from feeling light as a feather, to being really sluggish and heavy to drive. 

Mercedes AMG GTS - IRL an incredibly fast and nimble 4 Litre Bi Turbo V8 with 503 + bhp and a top speed of 193, however -  in game, a very heavy, sluggish car struggling to get anywhere over 130, drastically needs a buff in my opinion. 

Back