What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Unban Appeal - Candice - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Floob

Unban Appeal for Candice 

In-game Name: Candice

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198807273952

Ban ID: 5576

Reason given for your ban: (G2.4) Value of Life - At all times you are to value your life, if you are clearly outnumbered or at an obvious disadvantage you should comply with demands.

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I was banned due to NVL. I was approached by an armed police officer, who instructed me to stop running. My character had just stabbed a police officer, so had no intent to stop running. I didn't look behind me, nor did he announce himself as armed police, therefore I was unaware he had his weapon drawn. I didn't hear his first call out to me as he was on whisper, and by then I had already started running down the alleyway. I figured he would chase me down, and I had no intent to surrender myself, so I made a tactical decision to wait around the corner and ambush him with a knife.

Why should we unban you ?: The reason why I believe I should be unbanned is because I tried to resolve this situation with Barry, contacting him on discord and TS, but was ignored. While I am aware that you do not have to attempt to resolve situations with players, I believe this could have been resolved with a quick chat in TS. I fumbled equipping my knife in the first instance and didn't mean to throw a punch. I don't have a clip unfortunately as I didn't think it would end up like this. I made a tactical decision that I thought made sense, however when the report went up there were different opinions and I got banned. It was never my intention to cause any harm and apparently so, ruin the RP for others, don't get me wrong, looking back at it now I can definitely see how people would see this as NVL and if I could go back and do something different I would have just surrendered to avoid any controversy. I know that I have been banned for NVL in the past and I hand on heart didn't think this would fall under NVL or even come close to it as I said it was just a tactical decision that got messed up due to me struggling to equip my knife, I didn't mean to throw the first punch the only reason I did was because my knife wasn't in my hands, once I realised this I rushed to equip my knife and I stabbed Barry as I intended to from the start. I like to think that I am a good roleplayer and put a lot of effort into my characters and the development of her storyline. I will do my best to positively contribute to RPUK and make it so that every RP scenario that I am involved in is a high quality one.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Hello Candice. 

Looking over your past ban history it really shows that you keep breaking the same rules over and over again. This is your third "not valuing life" rule break now and I am sorry but we can't keep unbanning you so easily. The rules are there to be followed and while I appreciate that you have put some very good effort into your appeal I feel it may be too little, too late at this stage. 

Valuing your life is a hugely important aspect of this community, it allows for fairer RP, more enjoyable experiences and more feeling of immersion and reality. We all hate it when we play a game and the way people react to potentially deadly force isn't inline with reality. Very few people in the real world, who are of sound mind, will attack a police officer pointing a gun at them. 

I don't feel like this is the end for you within this community, but I do feel as though you should take a break from it. As such, I am going to deny this and allow you to re-appeal in one month (22/10/2021). I hope you take this time off to really decide how you want to play this going forward. I think you and your character have plenty of potential and I know that you have a lot of connections to other players here. I do understand that your particular method of RP is that of being somewhat aggressive towards authority and I respect that, you have a well developed character, but well developed or not, the rules are the rules. 

I hope you come back and appeal after your one month is up. 

Denied (can re-appeal 25/10/2021)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back