What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Mazda RX7 doors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Isak

Investor
Investor
I love the new RX7 model etc (especially the livery) but the doors are not animated when going in, you just teleport in and sometimes teleport instantly out. You cannot enter as a passenger if someone is in the driver seat, someone would have to hop on driver and switch to passenger in order to be two people in the car. The car also does not turn off when exiting the vehicle. And lastly the wheels are clipping thru the car as before the update. Thanks!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7rKvg5vFv00

Still feel the lights are bugged as well and don't animate leaving a weird downward facing light on the floor which can also be seen in this video. Which was an issue with the previous model as well. 

Last edited by a moderator:
zRjapHj.png

hQiDGQb.png

Lights do pop up like in picture above.
It's also missing 3 extra chassis mods, one above in picture and 2 more with different hood and mirrors.
It has 1 extra exhaust,
4 Decals are missing on the windshield,
Also the back bumper has 2 different choices (I don't remember if it's in-game or not, can't remember.)

Thanks for the information and reports all. Very helpful. Added to the bug board - #206.

Thank you for your help in alerting us to this bug, now that all of the required information has been gathered, it's been logged with the development team who will look to fix this. ​

200.gif

Thread locked, awaiting development team response

The RX7 still has some issues with the doors even after there was a changelog on September 15th that supposedly fixed it. You still teleport in the car instead of opening the doors.
View attachment 18031

Here are some notes to point out how bugged it is.

- On flat surface you teleport in the driver seat, passengers cannot enter the vehicle then and have to hop in driver then switch to passenger.
- On sloped surfaces you can enter the driver seat but you sometimes go around the car and start walking indefinetly thru the vehicle trying to enter it properly.
- If parked on a curb with the door you are trying to enter you will be able to enter it properly.
- The headlights do not work at all, it emits light but only a couple centimeters.
- A bunch of vehicle mods missing to the vehicle. There are bodykits missing, streamers, spoilers, liveries and a lot more. 
- The suspension is very bugged and the wheels go thru the vehicle most of the time.

I think i know why the doors are not working properly as you can only open the door if the car is in a higher elevation than you, it might be that the physical door entry is a lot lower than it should be. 

RX7 DOORS

Excellent news! This has now been fixed by the development team and will be released in a future server update.
Thanks for doing your bit to help us keep the servers bug free!​

200.gif

Locked & Moved to Solved

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back