What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Unban Appeal - tomdodger - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

tomdodger

Unban Appeal for tomdodger 

In-game Name: John Dodger

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198368213331

Ban ID: rpuk#4980

Reason given for your ban: C2.3

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: combat logging (1.5)

Why should we unban you ?: I have been banned since June 30 of this year.

I am aware of the reason as to why I was permanently banned from your server, and I apologise for my lack of judgement & alleged failure to read the in-game situation.

I would've considered myself to be a "regular" in the server, having quite a few friends who played it as consistently as I did, and I had never received any complaints from any members of your staff team about rule breaking until this ban was issued.

I understand that the Rule 1.5 States that Combat Logging is an "Exploit" and the "Punishment is a Permanent Ban".

If I were to have my ban revoked, I can assure you that nothing of this nature would happen again.

Regards, John Dodger.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Hello there. 

You state you never had issues and you have also been around for a while now. What was it that lead to that poor decision then? You must have known what you were doing was wrong and that you will get in trouble for it, no? 

@Samantha Hi. So as previously stated, I am well aware of what I did wrong, and I apologise for doing so. There is no in-game reason as to why I combat logged. The only factor that resulted in me wanting to log off was the fact I had work the next day, and I struggle massively to get myself up for work if I do not go to sleep at a reasonable time.

So you say you had work the day after... Do you think there would have been other ways to resolve this, without breaking server rules?

So you say you had work the day after... Do you think there would have been other ways to resolve this, without breaking server rules?
Thinking back, I should’ve probably stayed and rped it out. I didn’t think of it at the time because I thought of the consequences last time I stayed up late. Also should of recognised the consequences to the logging in itself, was a huge mistake all i can do is apologise and say it wont happen again and prove that within the unban (if it happens)

Why when you were contacted after you had combat logged did you decide to lie and state that your 'head popped' and then further cement that lie when spoken to in teamspeak by members of our staff team up until you were requested to share your logs?

Is lying normal to you? 

How can we trust you when you've clearly had no regard for our rules but furthermore you're willing to lie to members of our staff team? 

Why when you were contacted after you had combat logged did you decide to lie and state that your 'head popped' and then further cement that lie when spoken to in teamspeak by members of our staff team up until you were requested to share your logs?

Is lying normal to you? 

How can we trust you when you've clearly had no regard for our rules but furthermore you're willing to lie to members of our staff team? 
I have now admitted several times that I am in the wrong and what I did was wrong, yes I did attempt to back track but thought better of it within 5 minutes with another admittance of fault within the team speak. Also would like to add again that his is my first offence or even a warning within 700+ hours of playing with RPUK surely this has to show that it was a simple honest mistake?

Okay @tomdodger

I am going to give you the benefit of the doubt and i am going to trust that A) you will not break any more server rules at all and B) you will not lie to staff again when questioned. These things go so much better if you do not lie to begin with. 

I am trusting you, dont let me down.

Unbanned. 

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back