What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Compensation Request - NewlyUnknown - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unknown

Unlinked
Compensation Request

In-game Name: Frank Smith

Game: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198079442480

The date when this happened: 09/10/21

Please provide full detail and evidence: So the bike that I use the most is my Harley-Davidson Springer Softail | WZBO 278, which I bought from Nick Grimes (Nuclear) and as the new update for all the vehicles came out I saw that all of my bike upgrades were gone. I posted a screenshot of before and after image which I hope is sufficient evidence that the bike indeed did have all the upgrades. I don't know the exact prices but this is what I heard the prices were as I can't see the prices currently, I want the bikes upgrades back more then I want the money if that is possible.

Link to any evidence:

https://imgur.com/a/ozmGq1Z

Lost items and total value of compensation: Armor - 125k, Engine - 150k, Brakes - 125k, Transmission - 125k, Turbo - 125k. | Total price: 650k

Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Thank you for your submission

Our staff team will get back to you in this topic ASAP! In the meantime please ensure the details you have submitted above are correct.

Hello @NewlyUnknown!

From what I can see, the upgrades were indeed purchased at one point - as of that, I'm able to reimburse you the cost of upgrading the vehicle once more.
The total would be £500,000 - BUT! On the condition, the money is used for purchasing the missing upgrades to your "Harley-Davidson Springer Softail, WZBO 278", and is not spent elsewhere.

Price List:
Armor - £250,000
Engine - £100,000
Transmission - £50,000
Brakes - £50,000
Turbo - £50,000

Approved!

Your money has been sent to City Hall.

Last edited by a moderator:
Now that you’ve been compensated for what you’ve lost, it might be an idea to join our Steam Group and Discord to get more involved with the community!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back