What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Unban Appeal - Mark MacMillan - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unban Appeal for Mark MacMillan 

In-game Name: Mark MacMillan

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561199204958125

Ban ID: !!rpuk5666!!

Reason given for your ban: C2.4, C2.3

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: It was 3 minutes before server restart and I left Pillbox for the 5th time after constantly being shot at by the azteccas and going to the hospital just to get killed as i leave. I was going to park my bike at legion square lower when I got into a argument with a lad, he knocked me off my bike and stole it. This was like 2 minutes before restart, because im low on money and i was mad at this point for constantly being robbed and killed i parked the bike whilst the fella was still on it, he then killed me and since I was raging at that point i logged off whilst wounded because i was done for the day and didnt have the effort to play again.

Why should we unban you ?: I'm really new to the server and I'm very keen on roleplay, been playing for around 3 days and I've been really enjoying it, even after being killed by hackers and having my vehicles blown up. I've been making a bunch of friends on the server and enjoying playing with the community. I know it's my fault for not reading the rules fully. I would like to ask you to please allow me to return to the server.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Hello there.

So what exactly made you think it was okay to do what you did? How is a behaviour like this leading to enjoyable rp scenarios and how do you think you would feel if someone would take their bad mood out on you because they have been in a couple scenarios that they didn´t like? 

Hello there.

So what exactly made you think it was okay to do what you did? How is a behaviour like this leading to enjoyable rp scenarios and how do you think you would feel if someone would take their bad mood out on you because they have been in a couple scenarios that they didn´t like? 
What I did was not okay, I was very frustrated from what happened in that 30 minutes and these guys were taking the advantage of it. Yet I should've RP'd it and ask to get my vehicle back instead of breaking the rules and storing it. For the logging out part it was literally a minute before server restart, the NHS wouldn't come to me at that point because there was no time to RP it. Second thing is that my game usually crashes and freezes during a restart therefore I logged out to join after the restart and RP it from there. 

Personally I would not be happy with people doing that too so I understand why I got banned for that. I would be pretty mad if I stole a vehicle and someone just parked it anyway. I will not do this again and I would be extremely grateful if I could get another chance

I would also like to add that I can probably get a recording of the whole situation from my side if that's something you'd like to see

Please quote me the rules that you broke, explain why they are in place and tell me what measures you will take next time you get into a similar situation.

Awaiting post restriction.

I broke rule 2.3 which says "Combat logging - Logging out at any point during RP is exploiting. Some examples of this include: logging out during a firefight, being chased by the police, arrested by the police, while dead awaiting a medic, logging out in order to save gear, rage-quitting, logging out whilst restrained/detained." and rule 2.4 which says "Combat storing - Storing your vehicle in a way that prevents roleplay such as but not limited to garaging a vehicle whilst you are being chased or impounding/scrapping your vehicle to gain an advantage.". Both of the rules are in place to provide a more pleasant rp experience and to punish people for action in a unfairly manner. Next time I get in a situation like that I will make sure not to sore my vehicle and log out however I would like to mention that because of the circumstances that were a minute before a restart and the other player was purposely baiting me to break the rule. He jumped onto my bike and wouldn't get off as I was trying to park it in legion square and then proceeded to punch me to death without a rp reason. Because it was about 30 seconds to the restart then I logged out to rp with paramedics once I would log back in after the restart since server restarts crash my fivem and it lags for few minutes

Very well. 
Normally, people that combat log get an instant 1 month cooldown before we even look at unbanning them. In your case however, I believe the circumstances were somewhat poor, which obviously does not excuse you breaking rules tho. 
I will give you another chance, but note that any ban within the next 3 months will bring you right back here and will be much harder to appeal.

Unbanned.

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back