What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Report a player - Greg - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

xRy4nCx

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Ryan Carling

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: Greg

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 09/11/21

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 10

What best describes this incident ?: g2.4 value of life

Please (in detail) describe the incident: Me and a few gang members went up to marabunta turf to confront them about a situation that happened the other night. whilst being there it got a bit heated so we decided to rob them along the way. In the video you can see Greg pull a knife out and down one of my gang members whilst he is surrounded and can clearly see that he is. I did not intend for the RP situation to go that way and didn't want to shoot due to police being alerted but I had to and that changed the whole RP scenario as the police arrived shortly after. You can clearly see that Greg is outnumbered but still decided to pull a weapon and attempt something.

At the time it didn't cross my mind to go to teamspeak with him because the scenario lasted a while over the course of the night.

I couldn't get an ID but I was informed it was someone from marabunta by the name of Greg. around 10:50 I downed two people and the first one was Greg.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://youtu.be/zNotrkyS858

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

@xRy4nCxPlease can you provide 2-3 minutes leading up to the situation as per the report a player guidelines.

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

@George HarrisAll I have prior to the incident is around 10 seconds so I have re uploaded the first part, at the time I just assumed there wouldn't need to be any prior footage as in my opinion it's a clear rule break as the guide lines state that you don't need any prior footage for blatant rule breaks.

Sorry this is all I can provide leading up to the situation 

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Hello @xRy4nCx, after reviewing your evidence its clear that the person in question is not valuing his life when clearly outmanned and at a disadvantage. Your evidence does not show the ID, however after looking at the death logs, we've found out that the person is indeed Greg Johnson. Due to this, he will be receiving a ban under the fair ban system, resulting in a 1 day ban. 

Action Taken
Greg Johnson
ID: 37486
G2.4 - Value of Life - 24 hours

200.gif

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back