What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Unban Appeal - jiqf - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

jiqf

Banned
Unban Appeal for jiqf 

In-game Name: PeteLpool

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561199085674906

Ban ID: #5060

Reason given for your ban: combat logging

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: for combat loggin without any knowledge of a ban

Why should we unban you ?: i just really wanna play this server all thye servers are bad except this one ive been bored for months now playin different servers i acctually like this one though because its acctuall roleplay and i miss the community i have been banned for 2 months now i think and i will do anythin to join this server and im deeply sorry for what i have done

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Hello @jiqf

Right, lets start from the beginning, why? Why did you decide to combat log? 

@jiqfplease respond soon or this appeal will time out. 

Hello sorry about my late reply but i combat logged because i was gonna die and i had loads of money and cocaine on me but now looking back at it i should of just took the punishment instead of being an idiot im depply sorry

You had less that 10k on you and had 50 weed, not exactly loads of money and cocaine? Was it worth the ban for such little potential savings?

I thought i did sorry cant really remember and no it is not worth it and for people reading do not break the rules of this amazing server you will regret it

Please do not bump your post.

As for the items.. was it worth it @jiqf?

@Stavik no it was not i really regret it now badly im not even lying here it is actually one of the best servers I’ve played and i ruined it by being stupid but no it is not worth it and for anyone reading do not break any rule of this server you will regret it and sorry 

@jiqfok, next point. Do you have any other accounts that you have accessed our servers with? 

@Bowen no i do not and am i replying right i think i keep replyin to the old ones its just this account i have 

@jiqfplease open a discord ticket and @ me in it please. 

As discussed in your ticket, where more information came to light, this appeal will be denied. 

Denied

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back