What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Unban Appeal - HeraldDeus - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

HeraldDeus

Unban Appeal for HeraldDeus 

In-game Name: Ben Ten

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198046212402

Ban ID: !!rpuk5679!!

Reason given for your ban: G2.9

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I have transferred items between characters and after getting a 24h ban I used another account

Why should we unban you ?: I haven't properly read the Community and GTA rules but I have done it now more thoroughly, it will not happen again please.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Hello @HeraldDeusI'm sorry but I do not believe for a second that you thought dropping money between characters would not be against the rules. If we were fine with this, do you not think that we would have implemented a system that allows for this? 

after getting a 24h ban I used another account
tell me more about why you did this?

Hello @Bowen ,  I wasn't thinking straight I wanted to RP another character with a different kind of persona and motives and I really didn't knew that exchanging money between characters would be a bannable offense because I was an idiot and just skimmed though the rules, I am not sure how to prove this so it is what it is. 

I had something on Sunday evening with someone so I wanted to send them a message that I will not available and delay it but of course now I realize that it is not permitted.

To be perfectly honest, you aren't making a lot of sense. What was the account that you evaded on?

Also, How many times did you trade money over to your other account?

@HeraldDeusplease respond soon or this appeal will time out. 

The appeal has been Timed out, We are unable to keep ban appeals open indefinitely, You may reopen a new appeal but don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back