What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Taxi UI message spam and customer falling out of car

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kate Anderson

Los Santos Police Senior
Los Santos Police Senior
While driving taxi, you get sometimes a spam of the notifications when toggling NPC job. When you are entering the car, sometimes out of the blue (script error?), or if you turn it off and on again. 

Here are 2 videos provided with some example. In the second I opened console in the end,  if that helps. 

https://streamable.com/nx6k11

https://streamable.com/d7aefd

its not a huge bug and it doesnt affect the job. 

The second issue, I don't have video sadly. But from time to time customers just fall out of the car and being unconscious. Then you lost that person and need to find a new NPC. 

Hello,

Thank you for the report.

The UI spam was raised already under #129 and is still under investigation. I have not been able to reproduce it everytime (that is, I cannot find what specifically triggers it but aware it can happen).

The NPC's falling out from cars I've raised under #198. I think it's occurring when you drive close to other objects cars and the server things you've collided with it, ejecting the NPC. That's just my speculation from testing on it but you may have other circumstances where it happens. Your ping/latency might see it occur more often due to desync. If it is desync, it's the same issue where a driver of a car might not hit something, but for someone else they did.

Thank you for your help in alerting us to this bug, now that all of the required information has been gathered, it's been logged with the development team who will look to fix this. ​

200.gif

Thread locked, awaiting development team response

Excellent news! This has now been fixed by the development team and will be released in a future server update.
Thanks for doing your bit to help us keep the servers bug free!​

200.gif

Locked & Moved to Solved

Hello not sure if you have already fixed it but when you are doing a taxi job the passanger falls out the taxi whether you go slow fast or stop it could just be me. But thought ide mention it anyway. 

Thanks

Been loving the Taxi changes and I've been doing them alot the last few days. However I've come across a few bugs that need some attention.

VpdDnMK.png

You leave Taxi to do anything, when you go to enter again It just constantly spams you until you actually move the Taxi.

2. NPCs love either jumping out, or hopping Into another Taxi mid fare. Extremely annoying and time consuming when you're almost finishing a 6.8 mile job for them to bugger off and leave you with nowt but wasted petrol.

3. You have found a client, only to then have It say straight away that the client Is unconscious. It also has a tendancy to do It halfway on route to get them.

There's probably a few more that I've not experienced yet, however these were the main ones that keep reoccurring to alot of people.

Last edited by a moderator:
I’m new to the island and have really been enjoying RP’ing as a taxi driver. The above bugs I can confirm are being experienced, the most annoying being the NPc’s jumping out mid route or getting to a customer for them to then pass out 

New one I've had recoccurring. As you're driving the local can bug out to the sideof the car and end up under the wheels resulting In losing the job.

In addition, the bug where the rear door would be left open has returned (patch notes from 16th advise it was fixed) it always seems to be the rear right door as you view the car from behind

If This is still happening could you provide us with a video of what happens end maybe a screen shot of the F8 console 

After around 30 minutes of testing I seem to have reproducible steps for the taxi notification spam.

1. Go to somewhere where you are unlikely to get a job (such as senora freeway). If you get a job you will need to stop the npc job and try again.
2. Toggle npc job in caps lock menu.
3. Drive for at least 35 seconds (you need to be driving at the point where it passes the 30 second delay).
4. Stop the vehicle.

1635870009.jpg

Moved back to acknowledged and merged with existing topic​

​

Thank you for your help in alerting us to this bug, now that all of the required information has been gathered, it's been logged with the development team who will look to fix this. ​

200.gif

Thread locked, awaiting development team response

Excellent news! This has now been fixed by the development team and will be released in a future server update.
Thanks for doing your bit to help us keep the servers bug free!​

200.gif

Locked & Moved to Solved

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back