What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Compensation Request - Cass-LS - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cass-LS

Compensation Request

In-game Name: John Cassius

Game: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561199142827184

The date when this happened: 09/14/21

Please provide full detail and evidence: It was before the 4pm storm the first time it happened today. I was about to head to sleep at the clubhouse and then my screen went black list of items i lost from my inventory showed on screen then i spawned in Poleto without the items i had on me. I was then blown up and revived by staff as was everybody else there that it happened to. Don't have any evidence unfortunately as i was literally about to log off as it happened so didn't anticipate the need for bodycam to be rolling.

Link to any evidence:

Lost items and total value of compensation: 1 Smartphone 1 Radio 1 Machete 2 Bandages 2 Zipties 4 Armour 5 Kat Kits 5 Water 1 or 2 lockpicks cant remember if one broke or not 1 Jerry Can 2 Repair Kits & Approximately 2-3k in cash

Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Thank you for your submission

Our staff team will get back to you in this topic ASAP! In the meantime please ensure the details you have submitted above are correct.

@Cass-LSPlease can you confirm your character ID or name. Unless you have already claimed this via a ticket etc?

Character name is John Cassius. Can't get the character ID as im not in city rn but i can sometime tomorrow.

Character name is John Cassius. Can't get the character ID as im not in city rn but i can sometime tomorrow.
Not sure what I did wrong trying to find your account earlier. Your Steam wasn't correct but I originally couldn't find it by name, but got it now.

Compensation still required.

Hello! 
We apologise for the undesired magic performance, your request is hereby;

Approved!

Your compensation can be claimed at City Hall.

Now that you’ve been compensated for what you’ve lost, it might be an idea to join our Steam Group and Discord to get more involved with the community!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back