What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Unban Appeal - lj trappy - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

lj trappy

Unban Appeal for lj trappy 

In-game Name: Jamie Roberts

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561199122739683

Ban ID: !!rpuk3893

Reason given for your ban: c1.2 g4.4 g2.4

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I was banned for saying the F slur (f*ggot) , not valuing my life and still acting alive when I was dead.

Why should we unban you ?: Hi, I have come to appeal after I was banned on the date 17th of may and it has been a long 4 months and I would appreciate a chance to re-join the roleplay uk community and stick by all rules and prove I am mature enough to play this serious RP server and have fun. I've missed the city and the community so much and no other server could ever compare. If I were to be unbanned I would never break any rules again as I have learnt my lesson and I value time on this server and wouldn't want to jeopardise my place in the community. I really and truly understand the seriousness of my wrong actions as I'm not a discriminatory person I was joking about and wasn't thinking about my words.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
You have been told in your last appeal

that you can open a new appeal in 6 months. Since it was denied on the 24th of may, that would be the 24th of november for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back