What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Noah Johnstone, Albert (G6), Father Augustus

Dazz

Banned
Today myself and the three individuals I have names went around advertising a new Crypto Currency known as "Baro Coin™". In our adventure we allowed people to invest into this currency and told them everything they need to know about making money in the modern age and future proofing themselves for when paper and metal have no value. Noah was our main speaker and his description of the coin and what it can do for you in the future had me in tears you could tell as much as he knew it was pointless he was invested incredible RP from him as always. Albert and Father both persuading people to invest as well and convincing them it was a good idea had my dying to as those around us knew what they were getting themselves into. Thank you boys for the experience had a right laugh and got a small amount of body cam of it. Also Noah and Albert hope your job roles are still good after we were arrested for advertising in legion.  

It was an amazing experience today hahaha, I kept saying I see a 47.8% ANPR increase , I've no clue what that even is, but people were invested, was a nice switch up

It certainly was entertaining just wish it had progressed further, think the 4AKs text at Life Invader and running for our lives as police searched the building played a big part in our Downfall. We kept our jobs... for now! Hope you didn't get in to much bother for having 25 bags of cash on you hah! 

Well we managed to sell about 120 coins so we should see a rise in people's investments

Last edited by a moderator:
It was lovely experience, I was inspired by the good old "Drilla Coin™" 

Pretty sure you made plenty of money from all those transactions lol, all jokes aside thanks for coming and making great experience on the server with others and thanks to all those involved there.

A bit offended after being called johnstone xD

Almost lost job 😞

Last edited by a moderator:
Sometimes I literally had to walk away in game to burst in laughter , I enjoyed it a lot, wish It could've went on for a bit longer.

I was dying at the fact we just kept adding to the benefits of the coin and I want to give a shout out to every single person who listened to the pitch and invested. 

Missed out on the jail time but it was a good laugh from when I was there, still need to invest 😂

@FatherAugustus Don Baldie is the mastermind behind Baro Coin and Cal Wain is making the coin as we speak your return relies on them working hard in the life invader office if your coin value drops it is their fault

• Hype
Reactions: Cal
Back