What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Unban Appeal - Josh Solo - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Josh Solo

Unban Appeal for Josh Solo 

In-game Name: Josh Solo

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198128178896

Ban ID: !!rpuk5735!!

Reason given for your ban: Combat Logging

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: Last night i was RDM'd by a player, who had the intention of leaving me to die in a lake. I handled the situation poorly by leaving the game. I was getting very heated and i needed to take a break from the server, so i made the mistake of disconnecting. I had no idea this would result in an instant perma ban and i would not have done so if i knew.

Why should we unban you ?: I am a regular player on the server and this is not something i usually do. I had been drinking a little bit last night and i let my anger get the best of me in the heat of the moment. This is my first ban and i have never recieved so much as a kick. I promise that if i am allowed another chance, i will read the rules again and make sure this doesnt happen. I am sorry for disconnecting in that situation, i was just stressed out and had to leave what i was doing. I promise this will not happen again.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
(C2.3) Combat logging - Logging out at any point during RP is exploiting. Some examples of this include: logging out during a firefight, being chased by the police, arrested by the police, while dead awaiting a medic, logging out in order to save gear, rage-quitting, logging out whilst restrained/detained. Punishment is a permanent ban. Staff can make an informed decision depending on if you’ve made an attempt to resolve the issue. We do suggest you attempt to rejoin the server and continue the roleplay (try messaging them with the mobile system first).
It is stated very clearly that the punishment is a perm ban. Did you not read the rules before playing?

i did read the rules but i wasnt aware of the severity of what i had done. If i knew the risks of leaving would result in a perma ban i wouldnt have risked leaving the game when i did.

It was late, i was heated, i had been drinking a little bit, and i made a mistake. its as simple as that, i just didnt know the punishment would be this severe or else i would have never even thought about doing it.

i am so sorry for what i did, i play the city for at least 2-4 hours a day and to get completely banned for leaving the game is a major blow.

i didnt know how serious combat logging was, but now i do, and i promise to never do it ever again if i am given another chance

Last edited by a moderator:
Right, now that this has unlocked I will continue with the appeal. 

I will give you the same result as everyone else who combat logs at the moment is getting. Due to the increased number of combat logging incidents we are choosing to take these more seriously. As such, combat log appeals will be denied with a restriction of 30 days before you can appeal again. Please show me that you actually want to come back to play by re-appealing in 30 days. 

Denied (can re-appeal 22/10/2021)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back